1. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    30185
    01 Apr '07 21:21
    Spurs are looking good at the end of the season, very sharp in attack with Defoe, Lennon, Berbatov, and Keane all contributing (although a few chances wasted today!). Great movement up front. They do seem to have the odd hole in defence though. What price spurs win the UEFA cup? I think they're always going to score on the road, and so have a very good chance.
  2. Swansea
    Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    33584
    01 Apr '07 22:05
    I think they are a good bet if they can get past Sevilla in this round, as they are the holders currently and are a solid team. Spurs have a very likeable squad though so a huge amount of people will be behind them and hope they go all the way 🙂
  3. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    24586
    02 Apr '07 20:07
    Can't see Sevilla slipping up against spurs,

    5-2 aggregate score to the spaniards!!!
  4. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    30185
    05 Apr '07 19:06
    Originally posted by millerman
    Can't see Sevilla slipping up against spurs,

    5-2 aggregate score to the spaniards!!!
    Well the goals have started - and a shocking decision by the ref to award sevilla a pen.
    1-1 after 20min
  5. Swansea
    Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    33584
    05 Apr '07 20:04
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Well the goals have started - and a shocking decision by the ref to award sevilla a pen.
    1-1 after 20min
    This ref needs to go back to ref school!!! He is terrible!

    Doesn't help that the Sevilla players are wimps, but still he's v.v.v poor!
  6. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    30185
    05 Apr '07 20:171 edit
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    This ref needs to go back to ref school!!! He is terrible!

    Doesn't help that the Sevilla players are wimps, but still he's v.v.v poor!
    Did you hear his explanation? He admitted that the goalie got the ball, but the foul was for contact AFTER that! Lesson 1 for the ref would be 'it's a contact sport'.

    2-1 after 70 sports fans.
  7. Swansea
    Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    33584
    05 Apr '07 20:27
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Did you hear his explanation? He admitted that the goalie got the ball, but the foul was for contact AFTER that! Lesson 1 for the ref would be 'it's a contact sport'.

    2-1 after 70 sports fans.
    Yeh, what a pathetic excuse, if the keeper gets the ball away it doesn't matter if his momentum carries him into making contact to the player as the goal scoring chance and possession has gone.

    Just hope they can get an equaliser in the last few mins!
  8. Swansea
    Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    33584
    05 Apr '07 20:38
    Finishes 2-1 to Sevilla, with Navarro trying to headbutt Keane at the end, but the ref didn't see it. 😞 Not too bad a result for Spurs, just hope they can win at home next week 🙂
  9. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    47202
    07 Apr '07 20:51
    Naah, AZ is gonna win it.
    Haven't seen a team like them in years - they really play great.
  10. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Joined
    07 Dec '06
    Moves
    18440
    10 Apr '07 10:21
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    Naah, AZ is gonna win it.
    Haven't seen a team like them in years - they really play great.
    If they could defend they'd be great!!
    More fun to watch than most teams though 🙂
  11. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    47202
    12 Apr '07 19:18
    lol Tottenham - Sevilla 0-2 atm, so I guess tottenham has to score 4 goals. I don't think they're going to win it anymore.
  12. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    30185
    12 Apr '07 19:41
    Ooooo kaaaaaayyy.....

    My next prediction is for Man U to win the CL...
Back to Top