1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    18 Jun '11 04:12
    so how is rory going to mess this one up?
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66504
    18 Jun '11 14:31
    Originally posted by trev33
    so how is rory going to mess this one up?
    He is Irish....he'll find a way. 😛😉😉
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    19 Jun '11 05:41
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    He is Irish....he'll find a way. 😛😉😉
    8 strokes up going into the final round, he couldn't... could he? 😕

    if he messes this up and lets westwood win i'm personally going to go around to his house and kick him in the nuts.
  4. Santiago
    Joined
    06 Aug '04
    Moves
    233535
    19 Jun '11 15:58
    Great sporting story this after what happened in The Masters.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66504
    19 Jun '11 21:36
    Originally posted by trev33
    8 strokes up going into the final round, he couldn't... could he? 😕

    if he messes this up and lets westwood win i'm personally going to go around to his house and kick him in the nuts.
    It appears the kid is going to do it this time.

    Good for him. He seems to be fairly likable.

    If he was from any other country though.... 😛😉😀
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    20 Jun '11 05:01
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    It appears the kid is going to do it this time.

    Good for him. He seems to be fairly likable.

    If he was from any other country though.... 😛😉😀
    first time a nation has won back to back us opens other than america, not too shabby for a nation with a population of around 1.6 million 😀
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66504
    20 Jun '11 05:391 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    first time a nation has won back to back us opens other than america, not too shabby for a nation with a population of around 1.6 million 😀
    What took you so long?

    Funny thing...the game was created in their own backyard.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    20 Jun '11 06:01
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    What took you so long?

    Funny thing...the game was created in their own backyard.
    went to sleep when it was finished 😴

    5 of the last 16 majors won my irishmen. i guess it shouldn't be that much of a shock, there is a gold course for every 10 people here 😵
  9. Santiago
    Joined
    06 Aug '04
    Moves
    233535
    21 Jun '11 01:03
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    What took you so long?

    Funny thing...the game was created in their own backyard.
    What Scotland?
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66504
    21 Jun '11 13:43
    Originally posted by Hopster
    What Scotland?
    yes....they are neighbors on the same land mass...are they not??
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66504
    21 Jun '11 13:44
    Originally posted by trev33
    went to sleep when it was finished 😴

    5 of the last 16 majors won my irishmen. i guess it shouldn't be that much of a shock, there is a gold course for every 10 people here 😵
    I meant, why did it take 98 years for any nation other than the US to go back to back?
  12. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    22 Jun '11 20:44
    Originally posted by trev33
    so how is rory going to mess this one up?
    Rory is the US Open champion...you were saying???
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    6868
    25 Jun '11 13:26
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    yes....they are neighbors on the same land mass...are they not??
    For a value of "land mass" which includes the Irish Sea, yes. In the Ice Ages you would've been correct.

    Richard
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    25 Jun '11 21:46
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I meant, why did it take 98 years for any nation other than the US to go back to back?
    because everyone else sucks?
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    25 Jun '11 21:47
    Originally posted by bill718
    Rory is the US Open champion...you were saying???
    😀
Back to Top