1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 15:43
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    You are right 😞 It was my nice way of saying that the many dopey bandwagon yankees and sox fans of the world won't watch it because they don't care and are not good baseball fans.

disclaimer - Not talking about actual New Englanders and New Yorkers. Other people of the world. Sort of like all the stupid Dallas Cowboys fans in the world, idiots.

...[text shortened]... , but he knows I have a point. At least until these people have another teams wagon to hop on.
    I watch regardless who goes... I don't watch every minute of every game... but same goes for a Sox game.

P-
  2. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    17 Oct '07 19:26
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I watch regardless who goes... I don't watch every minute of every game... but same goes for a Sox game.

P-
    I know you will. As I stated, I was not talking about you or the people in the sox area.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 13:45
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I would love to see this series go to 7. Beckett beats Sabathia in a duel, then Schilling comes on and outlasts Fausto in Game 6... then Dice-K comes on the mound for Game 7 and gets one last chance to redeem himself. That would be a storybook ending...
    I knew it was going to seven.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree