Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    23 Apr '07 20:00
    That's right. The Warriors win game 1 97-85. I think they'll win the series. What do you think?
  2. 23 Apr '07 20:14
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    That's right. The Warriors win game 1 97-85. I think they'll win the series. What do you think?
    I think they'll lose the next four.
  3. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    23 Apr '07 20:15 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I think they'll lose the next four.
    The Mavericks haven't beaten the Warriors yet this year! Advantage: Warriors!
  4. 23 Apr '07 20:18
    The Mavericks haven't beaten the Warriors yet this year! Advantage: Warriors!
    Anything can happen - that's for sure!
  5. 24 Apr '07 00:11
    I agree with you. The Warriors are red hot right now and if Dallas doesn't guard Davis, then they are gonna have problems.
  6. 24 Apr '07 12:46
    Warriors? Naa, they won't win the series. Mavs have been too strong all season to let it slip so easily. It might be a tight series but I'm sure the Mavs will work 'em out.

Go the Pistons.. I say!
  7. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    24 Apr '07 19:46 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by AussieG
    Warriors? Naa, they won't win the series. Mavs have been too strong all season to let it slip so easily. It might be a tight series but I'm sure the Mavs will work 'em out.

Go the Pistons.. I say!
    When the Mavs finally win a game against the Warriors, it will be too late. They'll be down 3-1. Go Cavs!
  8. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    25 Apr '07 01:30
    I think they'll win the series.
    You must be joking.

It was a casual episode, I wouldn't bet a cent on Golden State winning four games against the mavs.

Playoff update : Toronto just won vs Nets, a win obtained in the final quarter after playing rather bad during all game.