1. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 20:00
    That's right. The Warriors win game 1 97-85. I think they'll win the series. What do you think?
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 20:14
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    That's right. The Warriors win game 1 97-85. I think they'll win the series. What do you think?
    I think they'll lose the next four.
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 20:152 edits
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I think they'll lose the next four.
    The Mavericks haven't beaten the Warriors yet this year! Advantage: Warriors! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    23 Apr '07 20:18
    The Mavericks haven't beaten the Warriors yet this year! Advantage: Warriors! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›
    Anything can happen - that's for sure!
  5. over there
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 00:11
    I agree with you. The Warriors are red hot right now and if Dallas doesn't guard Davis, then they are gonna have problems.
  6. Joined
    13 Sep '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 12:46
    Warriors? Naa, they won't win the series. Mavs have been too strong all season to let it slip so easily. It might be a tight series but I'm sure the Mavs will work 'em out.

Go the Pistons.. I say!
  7. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 19:461 edit
    Originally posted by AussieG
    Warriors? Naa, they won't win the series. Mavs have been too strong all season to let it slip so easily. It might be a tight series but I'm sure the Mavs will work 'em out.

Go the Pistons.. I say!
    When the Mavs finally win a game against the Warriors, it will be too late. They'll be down 3-1. Go Cavs! πŸ˜€
  8. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 01:30
    I think they'll win the series.
    You must be joking.

It was a casual episode, I wouldn't bet a cent on Golden State winning four games against the mavs.

Playoff update : Toronto just won vs Nets, a win obtained in the final quarter after playing rather bad during all game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree