24 Sep '07 00:42
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Patriots: 17. Bills: 7

Rams: 20. Bucs: 14.

***LEAST INTERESTING OF THE WEEK***

Cardinals: 3. Ravens: 20.

***MOST INTERESTING OF THE WEEK***
    Seahawks, 27. Bengals, 24.

MVP Fantasy Player: Steve Smith; 6 Rec, 130 yds, 3 TDs; 1 carry - 11 yds.
    You came close with the Hawks-Bengals prediction. Tough times for the Rams. I thought they would beat TB's heads in.
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 01:441 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    You came close with the Hawks-Bengals prediction. Tough times for the Rams. I thought they would beat TB's heads in.
    Me too. But yet ANOTHER O-Line starter got injured, damnit, so now the O-Line is about as porous as a sponge. I can't be too suprised about Bulger's bad game. The season has started badly, and the O-Line is in chaos. The defense is doing all-right, but St. Louis is meant to be offensively rounded. Next week we have Dallas, and frankly, I'm not looking forward to it. Our offense is going to be too sluggish to outdo their's. It's not looking good at all. We don't catch a break until week 5 with the Cardinals, who, sadly enough, may have a better O-Line than us! 0-4 is likely in this condition, and there's no such thing as a playoff team who starts 0-4 (or 0-3 for the matter.) :'(

A long, LONG, year ahead for us Rams fans. I don't think 10-6 is going to happen. At this rate, 1-5; 1-6 by the bye week...I'm thinking...5-11, 6-10 is optimistic - a repeat of 2 yrs ago when Pace was out + Bulger and Bruce + the head coach.

Seattle, you have something to cheer about. The 49ers proved to be a below-the-gun team today. Seattle will win the division.

I really can't sigh enough. Especially since this seems so realisitic 😞
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 02:05
    Me too. But yet ANOTHER O-Line starter got injured, damnit, so now the O-Line is about as porous as a sponge. I can't be too suprised about Bulger's bad game. The season has started badly, and the O-Line is in chaos. The defense is doing all-right, but St. Louis is meant to be offensively rounded. Next week we have Dallas, and frankly, I'm not looking forward ...[text shortened]... ivision.

Hey, good draft picks!
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 20:18
    Me too. But yet ANOTHER O-Line starter got injured, damnit, so now the O-Line is about as porous as a sponge. I can't be too suprised about Bulger's bad game. The season has started badly, and the O-Line is in chaos. The defense is doing all-right, but St. Louis is meant to be offensively rounded. Next week we have Dallas, and frankly, I'm not looking forward ...[text shortened]... ivision.

You could always switch teams and cheer for the Cowboys, that way you won't be let down as often.
  5. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 23:38
    Hey, good draft picks!
    Yeah, yeah.
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 23:381 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    You could always switch teams and cheer for the Cowboys, that way you won't be let down as often.
    Yeah, yeah. No! Especially since they might be the cause of my gloom next week! No! I'm confident we'll win.
  7. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '07 04:04
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Titans: 22 Saints: 17
    This win was even better than I thought 31-14 for the Titans.
  8. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    25 Sep '07 09:23
    Honestly Ramned I wasnt sold on teh Rams before the season started, but damn they are playing alot worse than I thought. Alot of that has to do with their O line.

Nice prediciton on the Seahawk game, and yeah I think we will win the divison. At this point I am starting to think the 'young' Niners team is just not very good. Alex Smith has been in the league long enough now I think that he should be playing at a bit higher level then he is.
  9. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    25 Sep '07 11:55
    Originally posted by Leaadas
    Honestly Ramned I wasnt sold on teh Rams before the season started, but damn they are playing alot worse than I thought. Alot of that has to do with their O line.

Nice prediciton on the Seahawk game, and yeah I think we will win the divison. At this point I am starting to think the 'young' Niners team is just not very good. Alex Smith has been in the league long enough now I think that he should be playing at a bit higher level then he is.
    They have a pretty good defense. If Seattle performs like it did last Sunday they should come out of SF with the win, but I think it will take a total team performance.
  10. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    25 Sep '07 12:39
    They have a pretty good defense. If Seattle performs like it did last Sunday they should come out of SF with the win, but I think it will take a total team performance.
    They do... but as the Bears are slowly but surely proving.. you need a bit more than just a good defense. Not that Alex Smith is any where near as bad as Grossman but it serves my point
  11. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    26 Sep '07 00:34
    Originally posted by Leaadas

The Rams - look at their game vs carolina! It started out very well. Once Pace got shot out, it was like a bolt of lightning, then Hill, Bulger, Jackson,...etc...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree