1. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    21 May '07 16:28
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    nevermind they will lose Tevez and they will finish bottom of the premiership next year

can't help feel the influence of Trevor Brooking in the FA helped West Ham avoid a points deduction
    B*ollocks. Then again it'll be interesting to see what kind of clearout there will be.. I'm sure there'll be more than one "Bentley-Baby" leaving. As for the next season, Irons will be in top 10.
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    22 May '07 21:52
    Originally posted by pulu2
    As for the next season, Irons will be in top 10.[/b]
    You are joking of course?
  3. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 May '07 20:53
    Originally posted by blade68
    sheffield utd will be too... really, no joke, they will in my opinion win the league... hold on... we are talking about the national table tennis league for the over 60's here...
  4. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    25 May '07 04:52
    Originally posted by blade68
    O, why not? They've already brought guys like Upson, Neill, healthy Ashton will compensate for Tevez and so on.. Curbs has now money and time to prepare for the next season. Srry, Baldes we have money, we have style! 🙂
  5. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    26 May '07 09:38
    Originally posted by pulu2
    O, why not? They've already brought guys like Upson, Neill, healthy Ashton will compensate for Tevez and so on.. Curbs has now money and time to prepare for the next season. Srry, Baldes we have money, we have style! 🙂
    ...but obviously no taste.
  6. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    26 May '07 09:40
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    sheffield utd will be too... really, no joke, they will in my opinion win the league... hold on... we are talking about the national table tennis league for the over 60's here...
    Has anyone got a needle and thread?? My sides have just split...

Who are you? Joe Pasquale's less funny older brother?
  7. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 May '07 22:351 edit
    Its just the feeble grabbing at straws of a dieing man, someone please put a bullet in Sheffields brain and please put them out of there misery.

Easy, their football team was not up to the task required of it, all this whineing on about a technical issue regarding player ownership clauses, is really getting so tedious.

Perhaps Sheff aught to complain about other teams also haveing better players than them "It's not fair", did your mum tell you it was supposed to be then ?
  8. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    28 May '07 23:06
    Originally posted by Dapablo
    Its just the feeble grabbing at straws of a dieing man, someone please put a bullet in Sheffields brain and please put them out of there misery.

Easy, their football team was not up to the task required of it, all this whineing on about a technical issue regarding player ownership clauses, is really getting so tedious.

Perhaps Sheff aught to complain a ...[text shortened]... better players than them "It's not fair", did your mum tell you it was supposed to be then ?
    Your last paragraph doesn't make any sense? A bit like the Premier League rules governing the signing of players....

Put the boot on the other foot, and then tell me you wouldn't feel cheated.
  9. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 May '07 11:39
    Been there mate a couple of times in my lifetime and a remember the anguish well, and certainly was not looking forward to more of the same.

Whatever happened happened for its own reason, the Chairman of Sheffield is not doing the supporters of his club any favours by putting them through the mangle with his own self pity.

In my dodgy sentence I was trying to explain that Sheffield have no right to complain about other teams haveing good players.
  10. Joined
    25 Jul '06
    Moves
    29 May '07 17:09
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!.... WE'RE STAYING UP.... THE LAND OF JELLIED EELS, KNEES UP MOTHER BROWN, CHAS & DAVE, THE KRAYS, THE BO BELLS... YES! YES! YES!.... WE STAYING UP...

ONCE MORE....

WE'RE STAYING UP....

BYE BYE SHEFFIELD.... 😵
    fair play good to see you stay up.
  11. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    29 May '07 17:52
    Originally posted by Dapablo

In my dodgy sentence I was trying to explain that Sheffield have no right to complain about other teams haveing good players.[/b]
    No-one ever has.

😕
  12. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    01 Jun '07 16:09
    Ahhah, Scott Parker comin' 😀 let's see where the whiner choker ends.. reckon Irons will sign Darren Bent sooner or later.. dunno 'bout Barton.. still top 10 next season + possible cup win - ain't life sweet 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree