1. Joined
    13 Sep '09
    Moves
    13 Sep '09 20:29
    They went 0 and 4 in the preseasonn and are not doing much better right know losing by a ton to some team so my choice to make this team better get rid of Jake who has already thrown 5 interceptions in this game
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Sep '09 07:39
    Originally posted by GMoney100
    They went 0 and 4 in the preseasonn and are not doing much better right know losing by a ton to some team so my choice to make this team better get rid of Jake who has already thrown 5 interceptions in this game
    If they have to stick to a running game, all the better for my boy DeAngelo Williams... hehe.

Always pick WRs from teams with awesome QBs and RBs from teams with crappy QBs.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Sep '09 14:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If they have to stick to a running game, all the better for my boy DeAngelo Williams... hehe.

Always pick WRs from teams with awesome QBs and RBs from teams with crappy QBs.
    So, you are saying a team that has a great QB has no RB's? I wouldn't think that at all. Often times great QB's are great because of the compliment of weapons in their arsenal.

I understand your statement, but I think it is far too broad.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree