What is the Second Best Team in NFL?

What is the Second Best Team in NFL?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
13 Nov 07

Today on my sports they were saying Colts are no longer the second best team in the NFL. So who has moved to second knocking Colts to third or fourth place?

Is it an AFC team, or is it Dallas?

What is the second best team?

P-

MS

Under Cover

Moves
13 Nov 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Today on my sports they were saying Colts are no longer the second best team in the NFL. So who has moved to second knocking Colts to third or fourth place?

P-
NFL standings so far:

1. NE Patriots
2. doesn't matter...

😉

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
13 Nov 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Maxwell Smart
NFL standings so far:

1. NE Patriots
2. doesn't matter...

😉
The 'Dallas Cowboys' are tied with the 'Green Bay packers' for second place in the NFL with an 8-1 record. 'Green Bay' lost to 'Chicago Bears', a team that 'Dallas'beat pretty sound.

The only reason 'Dallas' is not undefeated is because they got beat by the #1 Team the 'New England Patriots'. I have to give respect where respect is due. But otherwise, we the (Dallas Cowboys) would be the best team. Theres a lots of games left to go, so...

We!!!!! Why do I always want to include myself? 😀

M

Moves
13 Nov 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
I still think its the Colts. That SD game was a fluke. Peyton has never thrown 6 ints in a game and Vinatieri never misses clutch field goals. This is all coming from a Chargers fan btw.

MS

Under Cover

Moves
13 Nov 07

Originally posted by cashthetrash
The 'Dallas Cowboys' are tied with the 'Green Bay packers' for second place in the NFL with an 8-1 record. 'Green Bay' lost to 'Chicago Bears', a team that 'Dallas'beat pretty sound.

The only reason 'Dallas' is not undefeated is because they got beat by the #1 Team the 'New England Patriots'. I have to give respect where respect is due. But otherwis ...[text shortened]... s of games left to go, so...

We!!!!! Why do I always want to include myself? 😀
In all seriousness, Dallas and GB are both making a good case for themselves in the NFC. I have to say that I think Indy may be a bit overrated. It is true that NE barely won their matchup, but NE played a good portion of that game below their norm this year... similar to Indy's performance against SD Sunday. The fourth quarter showed NE completely dominating Indy, and firmly establishing their credibility as THE powerhouse in the league. Dallas and GB are perhaps equal in comparison to Indy and as far as who is the no 2 team? Anybody's guess. I hope that when the dust settles, whoever the NFC sends forward will at least make a game of it against the next Superbowl Champions, the New England Patriots.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
13 Nov 07

Indy has been missing some key players of late, if they get them back they will be better.

Dallas is a strong team...I would vote them second.

NE
Dallas
Indy
GB

d

Moves
13 Nov 07
1 edit

I gotta go with the Cowboys as well. Although they take a lot of penalties and seem rather undisciplined, they got great talent on both sides of the ball and play with a lot of swagger.

Indy is just too banged up right now to be the second best team, although fully healthy they would easily be in the top two.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
13 Nov 07

Originally posted by darvlay
I gotta go with the Cowboys as well. Although they take a lot of penalties and seem rather undisciplined, they got great talent on both sides of the ball and play with a lot of swagger.

Indy is just too banged up right now to be the second best team, although fully healthy they would easily be in the top two.
How about the Steelers? They have a great D, a big time running back and a Super Bowl winning QB.

I don't think any team in the NFC deserves to be in the top 4. The Cowboys' secondary is very shaky and besides getting thrashed by the Pats, they were very fortunate to win against Buffalo.

d

Moves
13 Nov 07

Originally posted by no1marauder
How about the Steelers? They have a great D, a big time running back and a Super Bowl winning QB.

I don't think any team in the NFC deserves to be in the top 4. The Cowboys' secondary is very shaky and besides getting thrashed by the Pats, they were very fortunate to win against Buffalo.
The Steelers are a decent choice but their schedule is extremely light. Week 14 in New England will determine how far along that team is. But I agree, they do have a great D although let's face it - they barely won in Cleveland this week!

The reason the Cowboys nearly lost to the Bills is because the Bills are the most underrated team in the AFC and had amazing support from the 12th man in that Monday night game (the first Monday nighter in nearly a decade). The same thing will happen this Sunday night when the Mighty Bills hand the Pats their first loss in front of 80,000 screaming fans (myself included!). You heard it here first!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
13 Nov 07
1 edit

The Steelers are a decent choice but their schedule is extremely light. Week 14 in New England will determine how far along that team is. But I agree, they do have a great D although let's face it - they barely won in Cleveland this week!

The reason the Cowboys nearly lost to the Bills is because the Bills are the most underrated team in the AFC and had ...[text shortened]... heir first loss in front of 80,000 screaming fans (myself included!). You heard it here first!
Actually I heard it in the other thread first .......

The Browns seem to be a pretty potent offensive squad. The Steelers schedule hasn't been too tough and they have lost a couple, but in all likelihood when they sail into New England they'll be 10-2. Since the Bills are certainly going to beat the Pats next week (according to you, but aren't they 15 point dogs?), that'll mean home field in the AFC might turn on that game.

d

Moves
13 Nov 07

Actually I heard it in the other thread first .......

The Browns seem to be a pretty potent offensive squad. The Steelers schedule hasn't been too tough and they have lost a couple, but in all likelihood when they sail into New England they'll be 10-2. Since the Bills are certainly going to beat the Pats next week (according to you, but aren't they 15 point dogs?), that'll mean home field in the AFC might turn on that game.
15 point dogs, really?? Jesus Cristos, we're in for a real upset!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
13 Nov 07

15 point dogs, really?? Jesus Cristos, we're in for a real upset!
Actually 15 1/2.

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

d

Moves
13 Nov 07

Actually 15 1/2.

Belichick has had 2 weeks to plan ahead for this game. No doubt he has cooked up some kind of crooked underhanded scheme to gain an advantage. A convenient misinterpretation of sorts. But PAY NO MIND! Put the entire house and practice down on the Bills, no1, you will not be sorry.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
13 Nov 07

This is some interesting posting going on guys, I just got off the phone and will need some time to catch up. Thanx for the contributions.

P-

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
13 Nov 07

Actually 15 1/2.

That darned half point gets me every time ðŸ˜