1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 22:27
    Drew was asked to go in by Parcells to finish the game on Thanksgiving... and he declined. What would have happened if Romo got hurt after that? What's up with Drew not going in? What good is it to have a back-up QB who doesn't want to... 'back-up'.

I say that was a poor decision, and Drew might not get a chance to start on any teams. He should hold that clipboard firm; and when asked to hold the ball, go get right in there with a smile and a 'thank you'.

Outrageous!

😠

P-
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 22:41
    he's a sore loser. Needs to take after Marc
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 02:461 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Drew was asked to go in by Parcells to finish the game on Thanksgiving... and he declined. What would have happened if Romo got hurt after that? What's up with Drew not going in? What good is it to have a back-up QB who doesn't want to... 'back-up'.

I say that was a poor decision, and Drew might not get a chance to start on any teams. He should ho ...[text shortened]... the ball, go get right in there with a smile and a 'thank you'.

Outrageous!

😠

P-
    I agree. What good is it for a team to have a Quarterback you can no longer trust. Bledsoe is not a team player. If you guys ever want to get rid of TB let us know. I think Dallas will be in the market for a guy again soon.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 14:09
    Originally posted by Ramned
    he's a sore loser. Needs to take after Marc
    You mean Kurt, right?
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 14:18
    Originally posted by darvlay
    You mean Kurt, right?
    Explain, I wasn't sure who Marc was... and who's Curt. I'm more a team guy than knowing player names.

P-
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 14:25
    Explain, I wasn't sure who Marc was... and who's Curt. I'm more a team guy than knowing player names.

P-
    Marc Bulger replaced Kurt Warner as QB of the Rams a couple of years ago in the middle of the season. But at the end of the year when Bulger was struggling, Warner was the one who gave Head Coach Mike Martz the advice to stick with him when he was having his doubts.
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    28 Nov '06 15:57

I say that was a poor decision, and Drew might not get a chance to start on any teams. He should ho ...[text shortened]... the ball, go get right in there with a smile and a 'thank you'.

Outrageous!

😠

P-
    He is probably back on the wagon. I wouldn't be suprised if he was drunk at the game
  8. over there
    Moves
    29 Nov '06 22:09

Outrageous!

😠

P-
    I would have loved to see Drew Henson play! After all, he is from Michigan 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree