Where have they all gone.....

Where have they all gone.....

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

6yd box

Moves
06 Mar 11

..... the glory hunting Manchester United supporters who used to bore us non-stop with their posts on this forum?

They have all been very very quite for the last 12-18 months?

Moves
06 Mar 11

Originally posted by spurs73
..... the glory hunting Manchester United supporters who used to bore us non-stop with their posts on this forum?

It's a mystery. It's not as if their club is doing worse than otherwise. Two games lot on the trot, yes, but still head of the league, alas.

Richard

p

Moves
06 Mar 11

After paying Rooney £200,000 + a week and getting nearly nothing in return .
losing two games on the trot , all these so called Man U fans are keeping rather quite ,as you say !!! Sunday dinner will be "Humble pie " for the manc's

In your face

Moves
06 Mar 11

Yeah they've got 6 points out of a possible 15 in the their last five games and still on top of the table. Doesn't say much about the competition does it mmmmmmmmmm. I see the mighty Wolves proved to be a banana skin once again today. Hee hee.

s

6yd box

Moves
06 Mar 11

Originally posted by jimslyp69
Yeah they've got 6 points out of a possible 15 in the their last five games and still on top of the table. Doesn't say much about the competition does it mmmmmmmmmm. I see the mighty Wolves proved to be a banana skin once again today. Hee hee.
yes they did..we at Spurs are used to banana skins and most true supporters accept that. Its the Glory hunter fans who come on here and give it large..and lets face it..some clubs have a lot of glory hunter fans then others😉

In your face

Moves
07 Mar 11

yes they did..we at Spurs are used to banana skins and most true supporters accept that. Its the Glory hunter fans who come on here and give it large..and lets face it..some clubs have a lot of glory hunter fans then others😉
Yeah it's generally the most successful clubs that have the glory hunting fans. The clubs who don't win anything don't get any glory hunters. That's just the way it is. Get over it.

d

Moves
07 Mar 11

Oi Yid, You still spouting off ??? LOL

s

6yd box

Moves
07 Mar 11

Originally posted by dicky
Oi Yid, You still spouting off ??? LOL
nice of u to come on DICKY old boy...kept very quite when we gave you and 2-0 lead and still took all three points of u in your own back yeard😵😵

seven years and still waiting for a trophy...in Wenger we trust!!!😵😵😵😵😵

s

6yd box

Moves
07 Mar 11
1 edit

Originally posted by jimslyp69
Yeah it's generally the most successful clubs that have the glory hunting fans. The clubs who don't win anything don't get any glory hunters. That's just the way it is. Get over it.
been to any games recently mate?

Edit: which team will u be following next season?

d

Moves
08 Mar 11

nice of u to come on DICKY old boy...kept very quite when we gave you and 2-0 lead and still took all three points of u in your own back yeard😵😵

seven years and still waiting for a trophy...in Wenger we trust!!!😵😵😵😵😵
Well mate, In Wenger we do trust,,,,,, Believe your the one with a clown as a manager "He's got a twitch, He's got a twitch" LOL

s

6yd box

Moves
08 Mar 11

Originally posted by dicky
Well mate, In Wenger we do trust,,,,,, Believe your the one with a clown as a manager "He's got a twitch, He's got a twitch" LOL
did u trust him tonigh?
guess what I did.... i trusted him, that he would get you beaten tonight and guess what?😏😵

TWO down, TWO to go...Dicky old boy

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
09 Mar 11

I like Leeds.

Moves
10 Mar 11

Originally posted by bill718
I like Leeds.
don't worry, no ones perfect.