Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 15 Nov '06 23:47
    anyone watch the worlds strongest man competitions? whose your favorite person and why? whats your interest in watching it?
  2. Standard member slimjim
    Death from Above
    16 Nov '06 01:32
    Originally posted by kmac27
    anyone watch the worlds strongest man competitions? whose your favorite person and why? whats your interest in watching it?
    Magnus Magnusson from Iceland I believe was my favorite Champion. A classy guy and a hell of a competitor. I like it because I like to lift weights also.
  3. 18 Nov '06 01:00
    I think 2 posts in 2 days answers your question....
  4. Donation kirksey957
    Outkast
    18 Nov '06 01:06
    That program should be called "The Making of a Hemmorhoid."
  5. 18 Nov '06 01:11
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    That program should be called "The Making of a Hemmorhoid."
    .... or "Real Men Pull Trucks With Teeth"!!!!!
  6. 19 Nov '06 18:29
    I do mate, Pud is the best strongest man, he looks the part too, he could proberbly compete in the body building comps too. All the others are strong aswell but have some gut!! LOL!
  7. 20 Nov '06 00:43
    yes pud is the strongest no doubt but i am sure he is on roids. with a figure like that it takes years to get like that plus hes the only one who looks like that. what do you think?
  8. 20 Nov '06 22:06
    yes pud is the strongest no doubt but i am sure he is on roids. with a figure like that it takes years to get like that plus hes the only one who looks like that. what do you think?
    i dont think its pos. to have a physic like that and still get that strength without taking some artificial help
  9. Standard member Varg
    Thinking...
    21 Nov '06 09:56
    I always watch World's strongest man!
    Pudz is strong but is a cheat and ruined the series last year.

I like Karlsen and Samuelson best.
  10. 24 Nov '06 19:50
    a new guy to look out for is jason marundi that guy is strong for how young he is i am betting he will soon dominate the field.
  11. 25 Nov '06 22:54
    Pudz was found to be taking "enhansements" last season and had his title stripped and was given to Sven, all the guys hit the steds off season to bulk up eating at leat 10000 cals a day, in season due to drug testing they obviously stay clean, could you imagine if Pudz ate 10000 cals+ on a daily basis, he would piss the others out of the water, but to have his physique, he has to do a few cuts a few times a year to rid his excess body weight hense the reason why the others have such a belly on them.
  12. 01 Dec '06 01:13
    my brother looked up arnold swart u know the rest of it. he was taking in 15000 cals a day. it even said what he ate and in the middle of it it said a boal of weed. lol
  13. Standard member Varg
    Thinking...
    01 Dec '06 08:26
    For those in the UK, the Super Series qualifying is on TV on Friday evening on Ch4 or 5 (can't remember which right now).