Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 13 Jun '07 17:58
    Packers
  2. 13 Jun '07 18:01
    Bucs
  3. 13 Jun '07 18:07
    who did they pick up this year?
  4. 13 Jun '07 19:47
    Eagles
  5. 13 Jun '07 22:47
    the packers play them the first game of the season
  6. 14 Jun '07 02:41
    Panthers and the Broncos
  7. 14 Jun '07 02:42
    think they will be good
  8. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    14 Jun '07 12:12
    Eagles

    I hear they are close to signing Jesus. He is coming back just to win the super bowl. Don't worry, its not the end of the world yet.
  9. 14 Jun '07 14:07
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Eagles

    I hear they are close to signing Jesus. He is coming back just to win the super bowl. Don't worry, its not the end of the world yet.
    stop spamming my forum!
  10. 14 Jun '07 14:08
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Eagles

    I hear they are close to signing Jesus. He is coming back just to win the super bowl. Don't worry, its not the end of the world yet.
    No way, dude! The Bills have got him locked up! One year rental though; he'll be mentoring Lynch to be the #1 next year.
  11. 14 Jun '07 14:17
    Originally posted by darvlay
    No way, dude! The Bills have got him locked up! One year rental though; he'll be mentoring Lynch to be the #1 next year.
    why are you always on my forum just critizing me don't you have anthing better do!
  12. 14 Jun '07 14:18
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    why are you always on my forum just critizing me don't you have anthing better do!
    I wasn't even talking to you. Please stop trolling me.
  13. Subscriber SmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    14 Jun '07 14:54 / 1 edit
    way to ruin a good football thread guys, good job!
  14. 14 Jun '07 15:06
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    way to ruin a good football thread guys, good job!
    Oh yeah, great thread!
  15. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    14 Jun '07 15:14
    Originally posted by darvlay
    No way, dude! The Bills have got him locked up! One year rental though; he'll be mentoring Lynch to be the #1 next year.
    If thats so, we can trade McNabb for Jesus. Thats pretty even. They are both coming off injuries.