1. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    29 Sep '07 17:04
    I know the Bagers haven't winning impressivly latly but they are winning and will win the BiG TEN!!!!
  2. SubscriberHelder Octavio Borges
    Luso-brasileiro
    Cajamar, SP
    Moves
    29 Sep '07 17:35
    Chuck Norris.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Sep '07 18:23
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    I know the Bagers haven't winning impressivly latly but they are winning and will win the BiG TEN!!!!
    The Ohio State Buckeys!!!!

That's who will win it all once again!!!
  4. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    29 Sep '07 18:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    The Ohio State Buckeys!!!!

That's who will win it all once again!!!
    Yes the ohio state buckeyes are a lock to win the big 10 we own michigan!!!!
  5. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    29 Sep '07 20:13
    Originally posted by richfeet
    Yes the ohio state buckeyes are a lock to win the big 10 we own michigan!!!!
    you watch the bagers will take the big ten
  6. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 00:08
    I think its time the badgers get some of the respect they deserve. They've won how many of their past bowl games. Last year they only had 1 loss. Go badgers.
  7. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 00:26
    Originally posted by hammster21
    I think its time the badgers get some of the respect they deserve. They've won how many of their past bowl games. Last year they only had 1 loss. Go badgers.
    Although you have to admit, that squeaker against MSU was less than impressive given they're high ranking. If they keep winning and do so in better fashion, then they'll probably get more respect. They'll end up in a good bowl either way, though, if they manage to keep winning.
  8. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 01:25
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Although you have to admit, that squeaker against MSU was less than impressive given they're high ranking. If they keep winning and do so in better fashion, then they'll probably get more respect. They'll end up in a good bowl either way, though, if they manage to keep winning.
    yeah but they are a good team it doesnt matter so much how much you win by but just win!
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 17:58
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    It seems as though there are many "squeakers" really. Look at California, look at USC, etc, etc. None of these wins looked impressive. In fact, Oklahoma and Florida lost!! Should the two that lost still be in the top ten? Probably. Will they drop out of the top ten? Probably. I would even venture a guess that some teams that should be ranked that are not ranked and vice versa. For example, I knew that WVU at #5 was a HUGE mistake as did everyone else except for WVU fans. What strength of schedule do they have? When did they ever beat a top 5 ranked team? The rankings really are a joke of sorts.
  10. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 21:17
    It seems as though there are many "squeakers" really. Look at California, look at USC, etc, etc. None of these wins looked impressive. In fact, Oklahoma and Florida lost!! Should the two that lost still be in the top ten? Probably. Will they drop out of the top ten? Probably. I would even venture a guess that some teams that should be ranked that are ...[text shortened]... have? When did they ever beat a top 5 ranked team? The rankings really are a joke of sorts.
    hopefully the badgers will be a top 5 team now!!!
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 01:39
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    hopefully the badgers will be a top 5 team now!!!
    Yea, after last Saturday's carnage it would'nt suprise me if they were #1. 😛
  12. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 02:21
    Yea, after last Saturday's carnage it would'nt suprise me if they were #1. 😛
    lol usc will proablly be!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 14:25
    Even though a lot of people may not like to here this I think there is a good chance that the winner of the big ten will play the winner of the pac ten for the national championship. First of all they have a chnace of being undefeated (Ohio state winner USC - Cal winner). They will have beaten another susbstantial team. The SEC winner will probably have 1 loss (especially if Florida beat LSU -- and they could play twice!).
  14. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    03 Oct '07 00:14
    Originally posted by jofaz
    Even though a lot of people may not like to here this I think there is a good chance that the winner of the big ten will play the winner of the pac ten for the national championship. First of all they have a chnace of being undefeated (Ohio state winner USC - Cal winner). They will have beaten another susbstantial team. The SEC winner will probably have 1 loss (especially if Florida beat LSU -- and they could play twice!).
    Badgers will beat them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '07 13:45
    I'm a michigan fan but I am not impressed with the way Wisconsin has played and I think Ohio State would be favored.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree