Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 08 Dec '06 10:42
    http://www.testcatchcricket.com/game/nneBTIeT
  2. 08 Dec '06 12:21
    Good man.
  3. 08 Dec '06 12:56
    It is pissing me off now - I am getting worse.
  4. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    08 Dec '06 14:00
    I kicked ass!
  5. 08 Dec '06 14:01
    Originally posted by Crowley
    I kicked ass!
    My wireless mouse is way to sensitive.
  6. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    08 Dec '06 14:10 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by dan182
    My wireless mouse is way to sensitive.
    Blame the equipment, eh?

    Level 7 is pretty tough, and I can't catch the bonus ball...
  7. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    08 Dec '06 14:17 / 1 edit
    Bonus ball is a measly 1000 points, Level 9 gets tough too...

    Edit: Bonus ball is 1000 * Level
  8. 08 Dec '06 14:18
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Blame the equipment, eh?

    Level 7 is pretty tough, and I can't catch the bonus ball...
    For sure.

    Been hunting the house for a cord one.
  9. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    08 Dec '06 14:29
    I'm seeing it like a soccer ball!
  10. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    08 Dec '06 14:34
    Originally posted by Crowley
    I'm seeing it like a soccer ball!
    My computer gets clogged when the ball passes the glove and smashes the screen, making the next ball harder to catch.

    Why do I get the silly clown gloves!? Do they know I'm from the US?

    P-
  11. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    08 Dec '06 14:45
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    My computer gets clogged when the ball passes the glove and smashes the screen, making the next ball harder to catch.

    Why do I get the silly clown gloves!? Do they know I'm from the US?

    P-
    I think that's how it's programmed, you need to catch 'em!

    Maybe they'll make a US version with a huge glove, eclipsing half the screen for the yanks...
  12. 08 Dec '06 14:50
    Originally posted by Crowley

    Maybe they'll make a US version with a huge glove, eclipsing half the screen for the yanks...
    With super-sized drink holder?
  13. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    08 Dec '06 14:53
    Bloody Hell! My desktop gets a bit slow sometimes, so I logged in on my lappy. Now there's two Crowleys
  14. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    08 Dec '06 14:59
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Bloody Hell! My desktop gets a bit slow sometimes, so I logged in on my lappy. Now there's two Crowleys
    Double The Fun! ©