1. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 01:05
    Wow, who would've thought Wisconsin actually had what it takes to beat Arkansas. I along with everyone else (it seemed) predicted Wisconsin to get crushed. Maybe Wisconsin is better than we all thought? Can't wait to see how they play next season, as hopefully they'll have a tougher non-conference schedule.
  2. over there
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 01:06
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Wow, who would've thought Wisconsin actually had what it takes to beat Arkansas. I along with everyone else (it seemed) predicted Wisconsin to get crushed. Maybe Wisconsin is better than we all thought? Can't wait to see how they play next season, as hopefully they'll have a tougher non-conference schedule.
    I picked Wisconsin to win. They are underrated.
  3. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 01:26
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    I picked Wisconsin to win. They are underrated.
    It was a nice win for 'sconsin, but Arkansas shot them selves in the foot with something like 160 yards of penalties. Arkansas was not quite the pushover that they looked to be in the first halve, but Wisconsin hung tough and pulled it off.

It is going to be interesting to see if the new coach for Wisconsin can get the recruits that Alvarez did. Going 12-1 in your first year certainly can't hurt.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 03:351 edit
    A strange game. Arkansas dominated it, outgaining Wisconsin by 368 yards to 201 and held Wisconsin to -5 yards rushing (with 5 sacks) but killed themselves with costly penalties. Wisconsin made some big plays in the first half and did virtually nothing in the second but managed to hang on. A win's a win.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree