1. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    04 May '09 20:31
    John Higgins won his third WCS title today by 18 frames to 9 against Shaun Murphy. This brings him equal 3rd in all time titles with Ronnie O'Sullivan. Congrats to him!! I would like to see him get another and get a clear 3rd (instead of sharing it), so it would make 2 scots in the top 3 of all time 😀 (at least we are good at something lol)

I didnt see many of the matches this year 🙁 and I am looking to find some of the best matches/frames online somewhere. Can anyone recommend some of the better matches/frames for me too look up?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 May '09 21:41
    i used to play in the same club as mark allen, no shocks he is where he is now. class.

one night after a league match we were messing about, black on its spot and the white on the yellow spot. he was potting the black in the right hand corner pocket...the one a couple below the yellow spot. wouldn't have believed it possible if i didn't see it.
  3. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    04 May '09 22:15
    Originally posted by trev33
    i used to play in the same club as mark allen, no shocks he is where he is now. class.

one night after a league match we were messing about, black on its spot and the white on the yellow spot. he was potting the black in the right hand corner pocket...the one a couple below the yellow spot. wouldn't have believed it possible if i didn't see it.
    A workmate of mine was in school with Stephen Hendry - he also says he wasnt surprised to see him go professional

suppose that goes to show if you find these talents early on in life you can do a lot with it

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree