1 - Brazil
2 - I don't care now that Portugal is out. I just want to see good football.
3 - 6
4 - Fabio Coentrao
5 - Imperfect, but better than any alternative I've ever seen. They do make up for their DRAMA qualities.
6 - 1/10 of scacchipazzo
7 - Yes.
Originally posted by hopscotch 1 - Who do you think is going to win the cup?
2 - Who do you [b]want to win the cup?
3 - On a scale of 1 to 10 how much have you enjoyed this world cup?
4 - Who has been your favourite player thus far?
5 - Do you like penalty shootouts?
6 - On a scale of 1 to scacchipazzo, how much do you hate England?
7 - Do the vuvuzelas still bother you?[/b]
1. Probably either Brazil or Argentina
3. 7 but it would be higher if not for those blasted vuvuzelas.
4. Robben but I like Sanchez from Chile also.
5. A necessary evil. I enjoy watching them if I am neutral about the outcome.
6. I have known scacchipazzo for 18 years and he is a good man. I like England but they didn't play like a team and didn't have the hustle and drive of lesser teams. I would rather have a team with less talent and more desire.
7. I despise the vuvuzelas. They ruin the World Cup experience.
Originally posted by Old Eagle 7. I despise the vuvuzelas. They ruin the World Cup experience.
How so? They irritated me in the beginning too, but don't bother me at all any more.
I suppose the microphones pick the frequency up better than our ears or something , because at a live game they don't give that irritating buzzing you hear on TV, they are just noise. I'd prefer singing, but they are no worse than screaming fans or clapping hands.
You need noise in a stadium!
2. the Ghana/Uruguay winner
4. the real games have yet to be played -- I predict Messi will do something spectacular.
5. I would love to see them use the old NASL shootout -- YouTube 6. 1 - I was hoping England would confound all the critics and do well -- for the same reason, I'm hoping Argentina does well because of all the criticism Maradona has been getting.
7. let's just say I agree with the dog's viewpoint in this video -- YouTube -- although it's become a lot more tolerable since the TV broadcasts started filtering out the vuvuzelas.