Moves
    07 Nov '06 02:08
    Even worse than General.
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 02:38
    A matter of tastes, in my opinion the worst forum ever is the Spirituality forum.

Better discuss Sports than arguing about something or someone which/who doesn't even exist.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 02:45
    Originally posted by Ravello
    A matter of tastes, in my opinion the worst forum ever is the Spirituality forum.

Better discuss Sports than arguing about something or someone which/who doesn't even exist.
    It goes through phases. But I need it as a missionary project to bring salvation to those who are already saved.
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 02:49
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    to bring salvation to those who are already saved.
    Subtle............😵
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 02:55
    Worst forum ever? I think not. It's not even the worst sports forum.

http://www.castefootball.us/forum/
  6. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 08:36
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Even worse than General.
    Don't come here then.
  7. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 09:11
    Originally posted by boarman
    Don't come here then.
    Took the words right out of my mouth boarman... it's like those people that complain about TV programmes - don't watch 'em then!
  8. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 09:24
    Originally posted by blade68
    Took the words right out of my mouth boarman... it's like those people that complain about TV programmes - don't watch 'em then!
    Yeah ,its his choice .
    Know what you mean about those people who complain about a shows content ,the answers simple ,just like you said (DONT WATCH)
  9. Joined
    11 May '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 10:26
    Even worse than General.
    Then make your way to www.imdb.com. That whole site is just plain pathetic.
  10. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 17:05
    Originally posted by marinville
    Then make your way to www.imdb.com. That whole site is just plain pathetic.
    ???
  11. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    09 Nov '06 00:05
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Worst forum ever? I think not. It's not even the worst sports forum.

http://www.castefootball.us/forum/
    From the above link:

"Has this amazing and now permanent disparity in a sport that whites have always loved and played so well come about solely because of "black supremacy" in athleticism? The NFL was integrated racially in the 1960s, ‘70s and ‘80s and there were plenty of whites then who ran and caught the ball and who excelled at it. It is only since the late 1980s that certain positions in professional football have become for all intents and purposes black only.

Might there be other factors involved? For example, did you know that the 117 Division I-A major college football programs, with very, very few exceptions, simply refuse to recruit and develop white tailbacks and white receivers no matter how outstanding they are in high school? And that the media enforces this rigid segregation by using euphemisms and descriptions that demean white athletes?

Talented white athletes who want to play tailback, receiver or cornerback must go to a small college program or go the very difficult route of becoming a walk-on at one of the major programs. And since it is the Division I-A programs that supply almost all the players in the NFL, it is hardly surprising that the white running back and wide receiver has become almost extinct, as have whites playing defense in general."

Is there any validity to these statements (particularly the second paragraph)?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree