1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 05:44
    sox fans starting early this year 🙄

http://thebestsoxblog.mlblogs.com/archives/2009/01/yankees_are_going_down.html

i don't know what i dislike more, red sox fans or the yankees franchise.

i hope neither of them gets to the playoffs this year.

no doubt TB will flop......come on toronto.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '09 07:24
    Originally posted by trev33
    sox fans starting early this year 🙄

http://thebestsoxblog.mlblogs.com/archives/2009/01/yankees_are_going_down.html

i don't know what i dislike more, red sox fans or the yankees franchise.

i hope neither of them gets to the playoffs this year.

no doubt TB will flop......come on toronto.
    Actually, I began calling Boston the Boston Yankees. To me, they are simply an extension of the evil money rich Yankees. They are the two most hated clubs on my list!!
  3. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    17 Jan '09 13:00
    Originally posted by whodey
    Actually, I began calling Boston the Boston Yankees. To me, they are simply an extension of the evil money rich Yankees. They are the two most hated clubs on my list!!
    My list too, especially since I'm a National League fan.. don't care much for the Mets either, but they always come through (lately anyways) with the September choke >
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '09 15:51
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    My list too, especially since I'm a National League fan.. don't care much for the Mets either, but they always come through (lately anyways) with the September choke >
    But that's what I love about the Mets. In all honesty, with the money they spend they should take it just about every year but they end up choking instead. LOL.
  5. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    17 Jan '09 15:55
    But that's what I love about the Mets. In all honesty, with the money they spend they should take it just about every year but they end up choking instead. LOL.
    And with all the "studs" they pirate.. he hee me and you agree.. someday they'll build a staff that won't collapse.

I'm a Marlins fan, we take what we can get, then we farm it off to Boston or NY.. not before we build character though 😉
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    17 Jan '09 17:59
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    And with all the "studs" they pirate.. he hee me and you agree.. someday they'll build a staff that won't collapse.

I'm a Marlins fan, we take what we can get, then we farm it off to Boston or NY.. not before we build character though 😉
    You do remember where the Marlins owner came from, don't you?
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '09 18:20
    try being a mets fan for a season 😞

the last two season

march-may - we've got a really good team this year with a bit of luck we could make the world series.

may-july - oh yes, we're unstoppable. playoffs guaranteed.

august - forget the playoffs where walking to a world series title on this form.

september - goes on holiday for a month with the playoff spot locked up and looking forward to coming back to watch them reach and win the WS.

october - WTF?
  8. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    18 Jan '09 03:11
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You do remember where the Marlins owner came from, don't you?
    Peter Loria? Everyone with money here for the most part comes from the Northeast.. not sure what bearing that has

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree