yankees win!

yankees win!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B

Moves
02 Apr 08

yanks 3 blue jays 2

GO YANKS!!!!!!

screw all the other teams!

R
The Rams

Moves
02 Apr 08

Does that include Boston?

B

Moves
06 Apr 08

yup, especially boston. I hate the redsox

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
07 Apr 08

What I love is the winless Tigers. Who are looking up to the Royals and my beloved Twinkies.

i
Big Cheese

Pacific NW

Moves
07 Apr 08

Remind me - how did the Yankees do last year? How about the Red Sox?

L

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by Bostonsux81
yanks 3 blue jays 2

GO YANKS!!!!!!

screw all the other teams!
Here come the Brew Crew

B

Moves
16 Apr 08

Originally posted by impatient
Remind me - how did the Yankees do last year? How about the Red Sox?
remind me, how many world series have the yankees won?, how about the Redsox?

w

Moves
16 Apr 08
1 edit

Remind me, who beat both the Red Sox and Yankees in the World Series in the 1970's? Thats right, my Cincinnati Reds!!!

Sorry, it is my only oppurtunity to gloat and considering it has been close to half a century ago a rather pathetic oppurtunity to gloat.....but I will take what I can get!!!!

Go Reds!!!!!!!!

Edit: Of course there is no need to mention the fact that the Reds have not had a winning season in over a decade and look abysmal once again this year, but I think that is only common sense. Maybe one day my Reds will spend another $100 million and be able to compete with you guys once again?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Apr 08

How many have the Yankees won since the Sox have taken 2?

ZERO.

Celtics have won the most championships in NBA, but until they win again that doesn't make any difference.

Yankees suck, they'll be lucky to get the wildcard.

P-

l

Moves
16 Apr 08

When you count championships in a a very small period of time you come to stupid conclusions?
Do the Patriots suck they did not win the Superbowl last year?
The Yankees are the only team in baseball to have made the playoffs in the last two years (in fact they have done it for 13 consecutive years). They are a top team once again. It is silly to say they suck.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Apr 08

Originally posted by leepound
When you count championships in a a very small period of time you come to stupid conclusions?
Do the Patriots suck they did not win the Superbowl last year?
The Yankees are the only team in baseball to have made the playoffs in the last two years (in fact they have done it for 13 consecutive years). They are a top team once again. It is silly to say they suck.
Pats suck.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 Apr 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit

ZERO.

Celtics have won the most championships in NBA, but until they win again that doesn't make any difference.

P-
I spit on the Sux.

Celtics rule.

B

Moves
16 Apr 08

ZERO.

P-
No Way!

Yankees have a better team than the redsox. they have a dominant bullpen. No team can match there 1 2 combination of Chamberlin/Rivera. If they have a lead past the 6th inning, the game is virtually over. Once the hitting comes around(which it will soon enough) they will be unstoppable.

The Yanks should win 100+ games this yr. They will take the division fairly easily over the Redsox, by at least 5 games, probably more.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
16 Apr 08

No Way!

Yankees have a better team than the redsox. they have a dominant bullpen. No team can match there 1 2 combination of Chamberlin/Rivera. If they have a lead past the 6th inning, the game is virtually over. Once the hitting comes around(which it will soon enough) they will be unstoppable.

The Yanks should win 100+ games this yr. They will take the division fairly easily over the Redsox, by at least 5 games, probably more.
Rivera pitches BP. Yankees will win 78 games MAYBE!

P-

m

Moves
16 Apr 08

Rivera pitches BP. Yankees will win 78 games MAYBE!

P-
I'd put my money on the over and Rivera is the best reliever who ever lived.