1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '07 04:048 edits
    1. Your opponents have to call time outs to rest thier running backs.
    2. When you look up at the score board you think you are at a basketball game because the total points scored in the game is 96 points..
    3. You make the play offs once every 15 years....if your lucky.
    4. Your quarterback sets records for a single game that are hall of fame like numbers but looses the game anyway.
    5. your kicker makes all the tackles after kicks offs and/or punts.....that is unless no one tackles them at all.
    6. Your team has been found to have been cheating for years, (Patriot style), but continues to have a loosing record all of those years anyway.
    7. Players flee to Canada to avoid the draft when your team selects them.

I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 21:29
    ...you lived in India???
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Sep '07 12:51
    Originally posted by blade68
    ...you lived in India???
    No, India is to progressive to root for the Bungals with thier cast system and all. Actually, I was thinking of Timbuktu. It's ideal because from what I hear they don't have television to watch the games. Ignorance is bliss!!
  4. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    20 Sep '07 22:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    1. Your opponents have to call time outs to rest thier running backs.
    2. When you look up at the score board you think you are at a basketball game because the total points scored in the game is 96 points..
    3. You make the play offs once every 15 years....if your lucky.
    4. Your quarterback sets records for a single game that are hall of fame like numbe ...[text shortened]... e to Canada to avoid the draft when your team selects them.

I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!
    8. youre pleased that the hawks only whooped them by 28 points...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree