12 Nov '06 04:281 edit
    Me too!

Edit: When I subscribe 😛
  4. Joined
    01 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '06 04:31
    As for the ladies thing...
    Maybe past opponents who can vouch for them? Require photos (bad idea due to pervs)
  5. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 17:161 edit
    Originally posted by Ravello
    You genius obviously don't know that Hawaianhomegrown is NOT a female.
  6. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 17:201 edit
    If you had read the whole thread you would have seen that I had written:

I don't think 'he' is I went through some of his posts and come accross this

"Sorry but I live on the opposite side of the island from my girlfriend and so sex is on my mind alot during the weekdays, when I can't get none."

Unless he is a she who is a lesbian of course, but in a a leter post I read a refernce to too much gay sex in a film so I guess not, looks like he is just one of the jerks that entered and put a lot of the genuine females off

Edit:
    I also noticed in a post he descibed himself as "the best looking guy in the tournament"

I had typed my original comment based on Arrakis's first post on this thread which referred to 'him' as a her.

Furthermore he is still actually claiming (in a private message to me, so it wouldn't be fair to paste it here) that he is female, although I do not believe him of course as you can see from the above
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Nov '06 21:00
    Originally posted by MoneyMaker7
    As for the ladies thing...
    Maybe past opponents who can vouch for them? Require photos (bad idea due to pervs)
    And how will you prove that you are the person in the picture?
  8. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Nov '06 09:291 edit
    He told me he is a female! Soooo, here's my thinking... I've sent him/her the t-shirt cause I really don't know if he/she is a guy or a girl. I'm not going to get bogged down in these things though and I have learned from my first attempt.

You have to admit, once a guy tells everyone he's a girl that has to stand forever. Would you do that? No, cause you are a man of pride and I can respect you for that.

Next tournament I sponsor I'll make it an invite tournament only. And I plan on sponsoring the 2007 Ladies Open as per invitation.
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    19 Nov '06 12:20
    Kudos to you for sponsoring the tournament arrakis. It is a shame that some people tried to ruin it; so special congrats on pulling it off.

Invite-only seems the only way to for the future, live and learn.
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    21 Nov '06 20:10
    Originally posted by arrakis
    He told me he is a female! Soooo, here's my thinking... I've sent him/her the t-shirt cause I really don't know if he/she is a guy or a girl. I'm not going to get bogged down in these things though and I have learned from my first attempt.

You have to admit, once a guy tells everyone he's a girl that has to stand forever. Would you do that? No, cause you ...[text shortened]... n invite tournament only. And I plan on sponsoring the 2007 Ladies Open as per invitation.
    Make sure you invite me, especially if it is banded as before.

Lisa x
  11. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 14:34
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    Kudos to you for sponsoring the tournament arrakis. It is a shame that some people tried to ruin it; so special congrats on pulling it off.

Invite-only seems the only way to for the future, live and learn.
    Thanks my friend. I will be sponsoring the 2007 Ladies Tournament and will include the ladies who have posted here, but I need to get more specifics on how to conduct this tournament before people send me entry PM's.

Cheers,
    arrakis
  12. Standard memberpawnfondler
    no edits
    Behind you
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 21:31
    Hawaiianhomegrown won the 0-1299 section of the 2006 Ladies Open.

I have sent her a PM asking for an address to mail the ash grey RHP t-shirt.

caissad4 won the 1300+ section and has her ash grey RHP t-shirt. 😵

I'd like to sponsor this even for 2007, but I won't sponsor it again if we can't keep the men out of the tournament. Does anyone have any suggestions how I could do this?
    send them belly shirts instead of proper t-shirts 😛
  13. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    23 Nov '06 11:30
    Russ said he couldn't determine who was male or female, so if I set it up as a private tournament how would I determine that?

BTW, I know caissad4 is a female but I don't know about Hawaiianhomegrown.
    I haven't read the whole thread so this may have been posted already but my suggestion would be to ask potential entrants to PM you. Once you have a list of entrants, submit them to admin so they can pair and start the tournie. The London Meet Tournies worked this way. The only problem arises when you're not sure if someone is a lady. That said, you are the only person who needs to be satisfied, so assuming you are happy with the entrants, i don't see that there is any problem. 🙂
  14. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    23 Nov '06 11:31
    Originally posted by tmetzler
    Kudos to you for sponsoring the tournament arrakis.
    Yes, Kudos! The Funkies will be setting up a Sponsored Tournie soon, i'm just undecided what the prize/format will be. 🙂
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    23 Nov '06 19:09
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Yes, Kudos! The Funkies will be setting up a Sponsored Tournie soon, i'm just undecided what the prize/format will be. 🙂
    Chocolate is always good. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree