1. Subscriberetecka
    Praha, CZ
    Moves
    18 Nov '05 12:08
    Hi,

this more an appeal to site admins than a question to discussion: Could you please organize more tournaments with 7 day T/O? I believe that there is more demand for faster tournaments but there were only two 7d T/O tournaments in last 300 tournaments and I do not believe that this is proportional to subscribers' preferences.

thanks for considering this request
    e.
  2. DonationChris
    Site Admin
    Wimbledon
    Moves
    18 Nov '05 12:18
    No problem.

In fact, give me some exact specifications for a new tournament (or banded tournaments) below and I will create them ASAP.

-Chris
  3. Subscriberetecka
    Praha, CZ
    Moves
    18 Nov '05 12:28
    Originally posted by Chrismo
    No problem.

In fact, give me some exact specifications for a new tournament (or banded tournaments) below and I will create them ASAP.

-Chris
    well, besides 7 T/O (and preferably 7 T/B) I do not have really sharp preferences for tournament specifications - sorry not very helpful. simply any tournament having "7" in the specification is good for me ;-) just please create some next time you defining new tournaments.
    thanks
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    18 Nov '05 15:08
    No problem.

-Chris
    I have I have I have...!

Banded ones!
    Say: 1201-1250 / 1251-1300 / 1301-1350 ones, et cetera?

It has been suggested with the Monster Mash tournaments (although it was not implemented) to have more than just one group winner to progress. Maybe it is fun to have a tournament with 8 groups with each 8 players, where each top 2 or 4 players per group, to progress to the next round. Or does the tournament functionality needs to be changed much?
  5. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    18 Nov '05 17:01
    No problem.

-Chris
    How about what Aiko suggested along with a 1400-1599 1600-1800 and 1800+ (although make this a smaller tournament so it can fill up). Grouping type doesn't really matter, you can pick 😉.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree