1. Standard memberRmX
    Coucou !
    Lille(France, North)
    Moves
    03 Feb '03 13:30
    I have my last game in progress in Alpha Grand with Dustnrogers. I've no news about him since a week, whereas the T/O is limited to 3 days. The option claim win is appeared on my games list menu, but I haven't chose it, as I appreciate him, and I dont like to give T/O to loyal and kind players.
    Besides, he's not on vacation.
    Does anyone know anything about him?
    What should I do? Or what must I do, if there's a reglement about this case?
    Thanks for advicing me.

Rémi.
  2. http://ads.yourfreed
    Moves
    03 Feb '03 15:30
    again! the question on tournament timeouts. Is there any objection by anybody to making tournament timeouts automatic?
    Chris, Russ, is this possible to program?
  3. Standard memberRmX
    Coucou !
    Lille(France, North)
    Moves
    04 Feb '03 11:45
    Originally posted by Quick
    again! the question on tournament timeouts. Is there any objection by anybody to making tournament timeouts automatic?
    Chris, Russ, is this possible to program?
    I don't agree with you, quick. If he put his setting "on vacation" on, I'd wait for him without any problem. And that's a particularity, because if I win the game or get a draw, I win the tournament. That's why it's difficult to know what to do.
    🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree