1. Joined
    05 Dec '04
    Moves
    29 Dec '04 21:42
    Well, I just started thinking about this today. I'm fixing to subscribe to RHP, probably tonight, and enter the 2005 championship. What happens if a tournament, however unlikely, ranges more than a year and your RHP subscription fazes out while your still playing the tournament? Do you still get to continue the tournament or do they automatically pull you out?

Thanks...
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    29 Dec '04 22:15
    Not experienced in practise, but what I have heard / read elsewhere: all games running can be played out even when you decide not to be a member anymore. You just cannot start a new one until you played them all out and have reached 5 concurrent games.
  3. Joined
    05 Dec '04
    Moves
    30 Dec '04 14:55
    I'm finally a subscriber 🙂. BTW, Thanks Aiko...
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Dec '04 16:35
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Not experienced in practise, but what I have heard / read elsewhere: all games running can be played out even when you decide not to be a member anymore. You just cannot start a new one until you played them all out and have reached 5 concurrent games.
    This is correct.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree