1. Joined
    26 Aug '11
    Moves
    08 Jul '12 12:583 edits
    Gambit Openings are not good. if you do not understand Theory in general. passed pawns, double pawns, pawn Island, bad piece this, good piece that, weak square this, weak piece that, etc..etc.. You have to have a good learned knowledge in what? listen, In Opening What? THEORY (not Gambit !!), Middlegame Theory, and good learned Endgame knowledge to handle it. You don't need to be an Endgame Expert. to destroy it either. That is why we don't see it much at higher level chess. Why? because Most GAMBIT OPENINGS nowadays, are thing of the past. History they call it. Sucks to me. They don't last. A lot of Grandmasters are beaten by lower ranks because of it. That is the reason why you don't see it nowadays or see it in master chess. If you don't believe me, try any Gambit Opening Crap you know and use it against me when you join my club, "Rookies Chess Club" here's info-link>>Club 317 , for i will surely teach you, until you drop it. Now did i huh..say something?? huh.. Oh well. all i say was all true.
    __ Jcmessy (User 658847)
  2. Standard memberkingshill
    Mr Ring Rusty
    Wales
    Moves
    08 Jul '12 15:071 edit
    Originally posted by jcmessy
    Gambit Openings are not good. if you do not understand Theory in general. passed pawns, double pawns, pawn Island, bad piece this, good piece that, weak square this, weak piece that, etc..etc.. You have to have a good learned knowledge in what? listen, In Opening What? THEORY (not Gambit !!), Middlegame Theory, and good learned Endgame knowledge to handle it .say something?? huh.. Oh well. all i say was all true.
    __ Jcmessy (User 658847)
    Are you spamming all of the groups just to get member for your club..?
  3. Joined
    26 Aug '11
    Moves
    08 Jul '12 15:24
    If they join, will i make money on it? Sir?? Of Course i won't and I have no intention of spamming here either. I am only trying to respond to that Club leader "Gambit Fantasy" of some kind of Sarcastic remark. But to Spam? no Sir. not my kind. Cheers!
  4. Joined
    26 Aug '11
    Moves
    08 Jul '12 17:11
    Sir, here is my link to what you're thinking. >>Thread 146610 . Thanks.
    🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree