1. Joined
    08 Jan '02
    Moves
    27 Dec '02 16:35
    Tenebr8 V Alley Crime - The Playoff Playoff has finished in a hard fought draw.
    So The Playoff, Playoff, Playoff has started
    Game# 144804

Good Luck Tim - further apologies to Bennett and the organisers

Tony
  2. Donationtenebr8
    Lord of the Air
    Rock City
    Moves
    27 Dec '02 16:39
    Just wondering if there is a record for number of tie-breakers in a tourney round! I suspect Alley Crime and I hold that record now-- and we're not done yet!
    Tim
  3. Joined
    08 Jan '02
    Moves
    27 Dec '02 16:52
    Originally posted by tenebr8
    Just wondering if there is a record for number of tie-breakers in a tourney round! I suspect Alley Crime and I hold that record now-- and we're not done yet!
    Tim
    Hey Tim - want to offer me a draw? 😀
  4. Antwerp, Belgium
    Moves
    27 Dec '02 17:23
    Game number noted. Good luck guys!

Julia
  5. Donationvaknso
    The Ambassador
    Charleston SC. USA
    Moves
    27 Dec '02 22:13
    Hey Guys, You going to hold up the divisionfor ever. (Joking) Good Luck and may the best person win the tie-tie-tie-breaker. Sound like I am stuttering.
    John
    Acting Td Baker Invitational
  6. Joined
    08 Jan '02
    Moves
    19 Jan '03 16:11
    Originally posted by vaknso
    Hey Guys, You going to hold up the divisionfor ever. (Joking) Good Luck and may the best person win the tie-tie-tie-breaker. Sound like I am stuttering.
    John
    Acting Td Baker Invitational
    Play off Play off Play off: 144804
    The luck was with me in this game and I have finally, and with some fortune gone through to Round 4.
    Many thanks to Tim, all of the games were hard fought and interesting I feel we were evenly matched and it could just as easily have been Tenebr8 going on to face Bbarr as Alley Crime

I would like to dedicate my performances to my one true love, "I did it for you sweetheart"

Tony
  7. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    19 Jan '03 21:07
    Great games guys, nice work Alley Crime. Should we start up the next round now, or should we wait?
  8. Joined
    08 Jan '02
    Moves
    19 Jan '03 21:17
    Hello and Thank you; I have started 2 games
    153754 Alley Crime v bbarr
    153757 bbarr v Alley Crime

Hope these are as enjoyable as Round 3 best of luck
    Tony

Let me know if you would prefer to wait and we can delete these and start another time
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '02
    Moves
    19 Jan '03 23:04
    Originally posted by Alley Crime
    Play off Play off Play off: 144804
    The luck was with me in this game and I have finally, and with some fortune gone through to Round 4.
    Many thanks to Tim, all of the games were hard fought and interesting I feel we were evenly matched and it could just as easily have been Tenebr8 going on to face Bbarr as Alley Crime

I would like to dedicate my performances to my one true love, "I did it for you sweetheart"

Tony
    If I had gone through it would not have needed this long drawn out thing.Good luck bbarr.You are not just playing Alley.He has a good women behind him.
  10. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    19 Jan '03 23:13
    Originally posted by misslead
    If I had gone through it would not have needed this long drawn out thing.Good luck bbarr.You are not just playing Alley.He has a good women behind him.
    But can she see the board from that position? I have a good woman behind me too, telling me it's time to get off the damn computer. 😀

A key to marriage is compromise, after all.
  11. Donationvaknso
    The Ambassador
    Charleston SC. USA
    Moves
    20 Jan '03 03:431 edit
    Originally posted by Alley Crime
    Hello and Thank you; I have started 2 games
    153754 Alley Crime v bbarr
    153757 bbarr v Alley Crime

Hope these are as enjoyable as Round 3 best of luck
    Tony

Let me know if you would prefer to wait and we can delete these and start another time
    Tony,
    Thank You for posting the game numbers. Your Baker Invitational Tournament Round Four games have begun. Good Luck to both of you and may you enjoy the competition.
    John
    Acting TD Baker Invitational Tournament
  12. Subscribertharg
    Tharg The Mighty
    Betelgeuse
    Moves
    20 Jan '03 13:52
    Originally posted by misslead
    [b]If I had gone through it would not have needed this long drawn out thing.</b]
    LOL! 😀
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '02
    Moves
    21 Jan '03 21:03
    Originally posted by tharg
    LOL! 😀
    What I meant and you know very well is: if I had gone through,I wouldn't be much of a match for Tim.I'm happy. Alley knocked me out .Nothing personal,Tim.All I'm saying is if I'd gone through it wouldn't have gone to all these games.
    The best player went through.
    Linda
  14. Standard memberAla
    The Substitute
    Boston, MA
    Moves
    21 Jan '03 23:13
    &quot;A&quot; for effort, tenebr8!
    🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree