Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Standard memberstammer
    just another webgeek
    Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    79020
    03 Jul '04 01:44
    Although I'm tourneyed out and am not joining any currently due to the number of games I'm playing, I would like to throw my support to the banded tournaments as a form of tournament that I would like to consistently see available.

    Just my $0.02, fwiw.
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    72459
    03 Jul '04 13:23
    Well it looks as though the 1800-1899 banded tournament is never going to take off as we don't have enough players. 😕
  3. Amsterdam
    Joined
    26 Jan '03
    Moves
    27540
    04 Jul '04 13:10
    That's because it's on the second page I guess... 🙂

    O.
  4. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    72459
    04 Jul '04 13:39
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    That's because it's on the second page I guess... 🙂

    O.
    Really? 😕

    Surely people click "Open Tournaments" though, in order to review all the available options. Don't they? Am I being too logical here?! 😲
  5. Amsterdam
    Joined
    26 Jan '03
    Moves
    27540
    04 Jul '04 13:55
    Originally posted by Exy
    Really? 😕

    Surely people click "Open Tournaments" though, in order to review all the available options. Don't they? Am I being too logical here?! 😲
    Yes, you are, I'm afraid... 🙂

    O.
  6. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    72459
    04 Jul '04 14:07
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    Yes, you are, I'm afraid... 🙂

    O.
    According to scientific study Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the Universe, but I fear that stupidity is even more abundant! 😛
  7. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    65429
    09 Jul '04 00:22
    It appears that many of the tourneys have lost support. I'm in three that I've been waiting several days for. I remember when the banded tourneys started, people were upset because they filled up so quickly. Now, they are not filling up at all.
    Too many poeple on vacation over the summer?
    Or are they are just chicken ?? 😲😲😵

    Saint Nick
  8. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Joined
    07 Apr '03
    Moves
    57622
    09 Jul '04 07:13
    Originally posted by Saint Nick
    It appears that many of the tourneys have lost support. I'm in three that I've been waiting several days for. I remember when the banded tourneys started, people were upset because they filled up so quickly. Now, they are not filling up at all.
    Too many poeple on vacation over the summer?
    Or are they are just chicken ?? 😲😲😵

    Saint Nick
    They are just chicken ... 😀
  9. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    65429
    11 Jul '04 21:40
    Delta banded needs players! C'mon all you chickens, sign up! 😛
Back to Top