1. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 01:03
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Bla bla bla bla bla...
    Looking at your graph, with a highest rating of 2208 you will be having a hard time simply being in the top 20 of RHP. Don't call yourself the greatest before you are.
    my highest rating isnt 2208, thats only on the visble part of the graph. That was my highest rating after my first break from rhp, before that I was higher, back when I was #3, Akizy was #2 and ironman was #1. And, I am not the greatest, I am far from it, there are plenty of honest players who are capable of beating me, most aren't in the top 20 anymore though with the sudden increase in other players ratings. I made it to #3 simply because I played way more games than the other top players and moved more frequently. I slowly made my way up there beating mostly players around 1850 and lower, like 5 points at a time, and managed to beat kingcaptured in two games which also pulled me up big time. I was simply speaking about that tournament of which I won the last one. It fits me well with its all vs all game play, just like the November Hardcore Grand, which hopefully will get me back into the tournament hall of fame when it makes 7 tournament wins for me.
  2. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 01:07
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Bla bla bla bla bla...
    Looking at your graph, with a highest rating of 2208 you will be having a hard time simply being in the top 20 of RHP. Don't call yourself the greatest before you are.
    Had I never taken a break I would easily be atleast in the 2400's. With the loads of games I was always playing I have no doubt I would have passed akizy and ironman though I could probably never beat either, although akizy and I never did get to finish our game. He was very nice and challenged me when I got to #3 one white, one black. If I stick around for long enough I hope to finally get to finish a game with him, hmmm maybe I can send over a non-rated game.
  3. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    13 Nov '05 23:52
    is akizy real
  4. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '05 06:31
    Originally posted by smiffy
    is akizy real
    I have an answer to that but with his profile being different than it once was I'm not sure. So I'll have to say no comment on here nd you can pm me for exact info.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree