1. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    15 Sep '06 12:04
    Apparently the prize for this one is an item worth 13 USD from the RHP Store.

So if you're not after a mousemat, clock, license plate frame, coaster or some stickers.... that leaves you with an RHP thong 😲

Kinky!
  2. Cardiff
    Moves
    15 Sep '06 16:29
    I think I would prefer the cash !
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    15 Sep '06 16:54
    How can someone whos rating has been as high as 1664 be classed as a beginner?

😲
  4. Standard memberTequila
    Tequila
    Prague (T.D. Riyadh)
    Moves
    23 Sep '06 20:03
    Sorry Guys,
    I try to do my best, ...actually everyone can establish sponsored tournament. So, I don't see any problem with prices in our >czech< tour. If someone don't like that I will not waste my time and effort in the future ...
    Cheers//Martin
  5. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    24 Sep '06 04:141 edit
    Originally posted by Tequila
    Sorry Guys,
    I try to do my best, ...actually everyone can establish sponsored tournament. So, I don't see any problem with prices in our >czech< tour. If someone don't like that I will not waste my time and effort in the future ...
    Cheers//Martin
    your effort is fine 🙂

having idiots winge about your efforts is not fine 🙁

but maybe Daemon Sin wants a thong !
  6. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    25 Sep '06 10:21
    Originally posted by flexmore
    your effort is fine 🙂

having idiots winge about your efforts is not fine 🙁

but maybe Daemon Sin wants a thong !
    When your lips get a bit chaffed from all that ass-kissing and you decide to take a break from it, go back and read my original post again. I wasn't whinging, I was just highlighting the fact that you could get a thing if you won the Tournament.
  7. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    27 Sep '06 13:55
    Originally posted by Tequila
    Sorry Guys,
    Cheers//Martin
    Martin I would like to echo what Flexmore said. I think it's wonderful that anyone is willing to not just sponser, but provide prizes for tournaments on RHP. I may not be playing in the beginer section, but I would like to thank you for your generosity.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree