Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    31 Aug '05 08:32 / 1 edit
    Congratulations to fckallie for winning the TWIN PEAKS chess club sponsored Tournament 269 I hope he enjoys his DVD!

  2. 31 Aug '05 08:40 / 1 edit
    Congrats! Enjoy the prize, bud.
  3. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    02 Sep '05 09:27 / 2 edits
    OK, we enjoyed it so much the first time that we're doing it again, only this time the prize is the entire first series of TWIN PEAKS on DVD (R1 or R2).

    http://www.chessatwork.com/tournament/enter.php?tid=756

  4. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    03 Sep '05 11:12 / 1 edit
    Tournament 756 full and ready to go - good luck everyone.
  5. 03 Sep '05 11:37
    Originally posted by Exy
    Tournament 756 full and ready to go - good luck everyone.
    frack, I missed it... you coulda started it a bit later :'(
  6. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    03 Sep '05 11:48
    Originally posted by angie88
    frack, I missed it... you coulda started it a bit later :'(
    Well, I didn't start it, the system did. It was full in anycase. I did post about it here yesterday when it went up live. Sorry.
  7. 03 Sep '05 12:57
    Originally posted by Exy
    Well, I didn't start it, the system did. It was full in anycase. I did post about it here yesterday when it went up live. Sorry.
    Oh I'm not really worked up about it, considering about 80% of the entrants are unbeatable for me
    I think we should have sponsored banded tourneys... there's just the question of who would sponsor it