1. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 15:511 edit
    The ladies tournament has started does anyone know which players are the real females and which are the wannabe sissies?

Edit drat just noticed the spelling mistake as I posted this thread
  2. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 16:05
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    The ladies tournament has started does anyone know which players are the real females and which are the wannabe sissies?

Apparantly there is a 3rd category: entered by mistake i.e faith no more
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Jan '06 11:57

If this tournament had been allowed to go on as it was meant, and if the guys who entered could think beyond themselves for a few minutes, there would be no problem... all the entrants would be female!
  4. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 06:52
    I know of one male player, who I politely questioned his motives for entering, and stated men were directed to drop out, he stated he did not know it was a "Ladies" tournament, yet he has not resigned. I have not questioned my other opponents, and merely questioned him because his profile includes a man's picture.

I prefer to not state his name. I would like to see if he resigns, or continues to play.
  5. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 08:10
    Originally posted by SJ247
    I know of one male player, who I politely questioned his motives for entering, and stated men were directed to drop out, he stated he did not know it was a "Ladies" tournament, yet he has not resigned. I have not questioned my other opponents, and merely questioned him because his profile includes a man's picture.

I prefer to not state his name. I would like to see if he resigns, or continues to play.
    I did the same and got the same reaction, he thought it was some sort of joke (ladies tournament with a load of guys in)
  6. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 09:48
    Apparantly there is a 3rd category: entered by mistake i.e faith no more
    i think there are three categories:

1/ female
    2/ male
    3/ unsure of their gender, and consider this to be a free gender test.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree