Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    11918
    20 Jan '06 15:511 edit
    The ladies tournament has started does anyone know which players are the real females and which are the wannabe sissies?

    Edit drat just noticed the spelling mistake as I posted this thread
  2. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    11918
    20 Jan '06 16:05
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    The ladies tournament has started does anyone know which players are the real females and which are the wannabe sissies?

    Edit drat just noticed the spelling mistake as I posted this thread
    Apparantly there is a 3rd category: entered by mistake i.e faith no more
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36294
    22 Jan '06 11:57
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    The ladies tournament has started does anyone know which players are the real females and which are the wannabe sissies?

    Edit drat just noticed the spelling mistake as I posted this thread
    If this tournament had been allowed to go on as it was meant, and if the guys who entered could think beyond themselves for a few minutes, there would be no problem... all the entrants would be female!
  4. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    61288
    24 Jan '06 06:52
    I know of one male player, who I politely questioned his motives for entering, and stated men were directed to drop out, he stated he did not know it was a "Ladies" tournament, yet he has not resigned. I have not questioned my other opponents, and merely questioned him because his profile includes a man's picture.

    I prefer to not state his name. I would like to see if he resigns, or continues to play.
  5. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    11918
    24 Jan '06 08:10
    Originally posted by SJ247
    I know of one male player, who I politely questioned his motives for entering, and stated men were directed to drop out, he stated he did not know it was a "Ladies" tournament, yet he has not resigned. I have not questioned my other opponents, and merely questioned him because his profile includes a man's picture.

    I prefer to not state his name. I would like to see if he resigns, or continues to play.
    I did the same and got the same reaction, he thought it was some sort of joke (ladies tournament with a load of guys in)
  6. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Joined
    18 Aug '03
    Moves
    54533
    24 Jan '06 09:48
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    Apparantly there is a 3rd category: entered by mistake i.e faith no more
    i think there are three categories:

    1/ female
    2/ male
    3/ unsure of their gender, and consider this to be a free gender test.
Back to Top