1. cavanaugh park
    Moves
    10 Sep '06 22:18
    i think it would be a good idea to implement a floor rating that you may not drop below.....obviously dependent on the person and have some formula to calcualte it. it would prevent 1700s entering in 1400 rated tournaments if they have taken a break from the site for some reason( i admit im in a couple of these tournaments).....what do you guys think
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Sep '06 23:47
    Originally posted by alexstclaire
    i think it would be a good idea to implement a floor rating that you may not drop below.....obviously dependent on the person and have some formula to calcualte it. it would prevent 1700s entering in 1400 rated tournaments if they have taken a break from the site for some reason( i admit im in a couple of these tournaments).....what do you guys think
    this should be in site ideas and you should remove yourself from from the banded tournaments below your rating, its not fair on the other players.
  3. cavanaugh park
    Moves
    11 Sep '06 00:01
    Originally posted by trevor33
    this should be in site ideas and you should remove yourself from from the banded tournaments below your rating, its not fair on the other players.
    o well is it fair to not be able to join any tournament and not play any games when im paying for the site just cuz my rating is low.....that was a really dull statement considering that life isnt fair so this statement was completely unneccessary and pathetic

but i will put it in the site ideas
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '06 00:121 edit
    o well is it fair to not be able to join any tournament and not play any games when im paying for the site just cuz my rating is low.....that was a really dull statement considering that life isnt fair so this statement was completely unneccessary and pathetic

but i will put it in the site ideas
    no i think you'll find asking for somthing to come into the site that shops people joining the wrong banded tournaments from someone who said in that same post that they enter the wrong banded tournaments, pretty pathetic.

glad to see the american schooling system is working well - idiot.
  5. cavanaugh park
    Moves
    11 Sep '06 02:38
    Originally posted by trevor33
    no i think you'll find asking for somthing to come into the site that shops people joining the wrong banded tournaments from someone who said in that same post that they enter the wrong banded tournaments, pretty pathetic.

glad to see the american schooling system is working well - idiot.
    hey nice rating by the way, and personally i dont mind when people are usually higher rated, you moron, so its not of concern to me but i could see how people may get annoyed, idiot, so i thought i would suggest it to see what sane people think....your an insane idiot so your comments are unwanted now go away little girl
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '06 03:551 edit
    hey nice rating by the way, and personally i dont mind when people are usually higher rated, you moron, so its not of concern to me but i could see how people may get annoyed, idiot, so i thought i would suggest it to see what sane people think....your an insane idiot so your comments are unwanted now go away little girl
    if i were you i'd stop talking, you're showing everyone what a prick you are.

at least try writing posts that make a little bit of since, what a retard, i'm done with this thread.

have a nice life.

edit: btw i think its funny you think calling someone "little girl" is an insult 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree