Gold - Silver - Bronze

Gold - Silver - Bronze

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
06 May 12

Athletes definitely are going for the gold in the Olympics. Don't win the gold and there's bound to be disappointment. However, I'm sure that recipients of silver and bronze feel quite honored to have those medals bestowed upon them. RHP recognizes tournament victories. Those receiving tournaments wins deserve this recognition. Do you think RHP should go a step further and bestow/recognize 2nd place (silver) and third place (bronze) in tournaments with a minimum number of contestants?

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
06 May 12

Originally posted by rickyrook
Athletes definitely are going for the gold in the Olympics. Don't win the gold and there's bound to be disappointment. However, I'm sure that recipients of silver and bronze feel quite honored to have those medals bestowed upon them. RHP recognizes tournament victories. Those receiving tournaments wins deserve this recognition. Do you think RHP should go a ...[text shortened]... place (silver) and third place (bronze) in tournaments with a minimum number of contestants?
A lot of work for the admins and very little point in my opinion.
The tournaments often come down to a playoff between two players.
The 3rd place could be ,jointly, lots of players from the previous rounds.

Australia

Moves
07 May 12

Worth doing for the annual championship, at least. Since the tourney winner is often banned shortly thereafter, it would make the strongest human player feel less disappointed.

Moves
08 May 12

Originally posted by Kewpie
Since the tourney winner is often banned shortly thereafter
LOL!!!