1. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Sep '04 05:12
    Need to stop making all the tourneys at one time like that. I just happen to be awake but for americans on the east cost and any others in our time zone in which it is now 1:11am it is not fair, as you can see its basically the same people in every single tournament which isnt right at all.
  2. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    29 Sep '04 13:29
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    Need to stop making all the tourneys at one time like that. I just happen to be awake but for americans on the east cost and any others in our time zone in which it is now 1:11am it is not fair, as you can see its basically the same people in every single tournament which isnt right at all.
    all americans rec this post!!!πŸ˜‰
  3. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    29 Sep '04 14:25
    Originally posted by tlai1992
    all americans rec this post!!!πŸ˜‰
    You entered two of those tourneys ,so what the hell are you whining about?
    i'm also refrring to your two previous threads.......
    Last week you whined that you wanted more banded tournys and you got them.
    Now you whine that you want Quickfire tournys and you got a 1/3 tourny.
    Now you agree with trackead post because americans have a different timezone and can't enter,but you were able to enter two of those tournys,so what are you whining about?

I guess the next week I'll hear you whining about the lack of Grand Continent tournys just for the sake of..............
  4. Aberdeen, Scotland
    Moves
    29 Sep '04 17:28
    well hell - i tend to come home from work and find all the tournaments are full, life is hard
  5. Behind you...
    Moves
    29 Sep '04 20:38
    Originally posted by pendejo
    well hell - i tend to come home from work and find all the tournaments are full, life is hard
    I sympathize. πŸ™ My only problem is that I can't get into the Mini Duels, and the one that I was lucky enough to enter I was placed up against the undefeated Peter9 and was properly ripped a new one! πŸ˜‰ I'm still waiting for a 1600-1699 tourney to pop up again... but seeing how long the last one took to fill up I wouldn't imagine another one will be started anytime soon.

-Kev
  6. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    29 Sep '04 23:07
    Originally posted by Ravello
    You entered two of those tourneys ,so what the hell are you whining about?
    i'm also refrring to your two previous threads.......
    Last week you whined that you wanted more banded tournys and you got them.
    Now you whine that you want Quickfire tournys and you got a 1/3 tourny.
    Now you agree with trackead post because americans have a different timezone a ...[text shortened]... hear you whining about the lack of Grand Continent tournys just for the sake of..............
    ok here are what i want
    Mini Duels created at a later time
    a 1-0 or 0-14 tourney so my opponent cannot stall
    banded tourneys are fine i dont care about them anymore.
  7. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '04 03:39
    Originally posted by tlai1992
    ok here are what i want
    Mini Duels created at a later time
    a 1-0 or 0-14 tourney so my opponent cannot stall
    banded tourneys are fine i dont care about them anymore.
    I like those no timeout torneys that really keeps people from stalling. 1/0 hmm maybe but could be kinda tough in a tourney can see all the timeouts coming. Personally any tournaments posted at times that Im awake, excluding during the week since im at work while americans are sleeping I can still get in then if I eant to, Look for more tournaments to be added after the down time.
  8. London
    Moves
    30 Sep '04 20:521 edit
    How about introducing a time table of when tournments will be opened with 3 different timings directed to North America, Europe and Middle East (the last possibly alternating with Austria-NZ)?

Say a different time zone every 3 days, so that the day of the week would change.

This could then be pulished and competitors ready.

Additionally it might help if a player is limited to one tournment per group issue - at least for the first 2 days.
  9. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    27 Oct '04 01:02
    Originally posted by The Swine Down Hope
    How about introducing a time table of when tournments will be opened with 3 different timings directed to North America, Europe and Middle East (the last possibly alternating with Austria-NZ)?

Say a different time zone every 3 days, so that the day of the week would change.

This could then be pulished and competitors ready.

Additionally ...[text shortened]... help if a player is limited to one tournment per group issue - at least for the first 2 days.
    i dont think so

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree