1. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '04 19:17
    Originally posted by Ravello
    As saintnick said mossgroup apologized resigning all his games in the North America tourny,it was a great gesture!
    I obviously don't expect this from you,but you can't say you joined the tourny just to have more games...............your high rating gives you 70% odds to win this tourny,why didn't you join the Europe tourny?maybe because there are many strong players?this is a bad trick man..............
    would you all give timtim a brake!

i dont feel like getting into this again because i said everything in the 'just been thread' on the general forum.

for some reason everybody is picking on timtim while tequila, that comes for europe is on the top of the asia tourney, and digit gus from europe is on the top of the oceania tourney.

why when these more expirienced, older and better known players do exactly what timtim did nobody comments?? i believe that the answer is inside the question...

although i agree that timtims react was harsh and inappropriate, please leave this subject alone and let him be.
  2. Joined
    03 Feb '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '04 21:07
    You don't feel like getting into this again??

Then why did you resurrect a thread that had been inactive since 24 May??

And as you say, we seem to be dealing with it in plenty of other threads.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree