1. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    24 Jan '03 01:371 edit
    I fully agree with you that some of the nitty gritty of the tournaments needs to be sorted out and announced but spare a thought for Chris and Russ. The tournaments have been going for around ten weeks now so it's still relatively early days, especially since Chris and Russ have jobs and families and things away from RHP and so don't get as much time as perhaps they would like to. And even when they do get some time, there's loads of other things that people are demanding too!

As I say, I'm with you 100% on the need for clarity and rules, but let's also not forget that a bit over 2 months ago RHP didn't have ANY official tournaments whatsoever!

I'm sure Chris and Russ are aware of the concerns, and will address them soon. In the meantime, regardless of who goes through and who doesn't and the fairness of it all, let's not get tooooo serious about it and make sure we don't forget to just keep having fun!

T1000
  2. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    24 Jan '03 01:47
    😀😛😞
  3. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    24 Jan '03 02:13
    Don't you poke your tongue out at me young man! 😉😲😉

Fancy a game? If you're cutting down then no worries (scaredy cat 😉)
  4. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    24 Jan '03 02:18
    Originally posted by T1000
    Don't you poke your tongue out at me young man! 😉😲😉

Fancy a game? If you're cutting down then no worries (scaredy cat 😉)
    😛😛😲🙄

I don't know, you have been playing so well lately, so I should probably not, but what a heck, send me a game or two!

I am leaving for tonight!
    I was waiting for curator to make his move so I could resign:'(:'(

Actually I am thinking about leaving the site!!!! It is great, don't take me wrong, I need to withdraw from the tournament!!!

Harri / Luck😲😲😲😳😳

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree