1. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Dec '04 15:53
    Originally posted by arrakis
    Well, the mods need to get up and running so that these posts can be sent to them and not posted in the public section. So many times, once someone says something about a player, others start looking and seeing the same thing. When I went on as the supervisor over skilled trades I took an interesting class. They told me, "If you look for something long enough and hard enough it will materialize to you - whether it's true or not."

arrakis
    I do not understand why a person who actually felt that jameswoodley wasnt using an engine is still posting in the forums when no one wants to hear anything he has to say. I have an idea, we give arrakis a clan in which he can take any "good" player he wants. After, we'll have the first set of people who need to be examined by the cheat mods.
  2. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '05 02:28
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    I do not understand why a person who actually felt that jameswoodley wasnt using an engine is still posting in the forums when no one wants to hear anything he has to say. I have an idea, we give arrakis a clan in which he can take any "good" player he wants. After, we'll have the first set of people who need to be examined by the cheat mods.
    Since I made my New Year's resolution, I'll be nice to you. Personally, I do not think that you are in any position to say what the other members at RHP think, or what they want. I have heard that you were caught cheating but I wouldn't accuse you of that until I saw the evidence... even though for a player to go from 1200 to 2132 is an extreme.

However, now that you've got my attention I'm going to run some of your games thru the test and see...
  3. Boston
    Moves
    14 Jan '05 09:41
    If you check Trackhead's record, you'll see his fall from grace was due to move "timeouts" not from being beaten over the board. But hushpuppy suddenly won over a hundred games in a couple of weeks and ran to NEW highs. Trackhead got back to his FORMER high, a big difference. Rumor has it that Peter Leko is hushpuppy's new roommate and can't help meddling, hehe!
  4. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    14 Jan '05 21:471 edit
    I'll accuse hushpuppy of something to satisfy everyone:

Being rated well over 1900 and continuing to play in the Lamda 1500-1599 banded 4X4. Not sure if this person cheats or not, but the lack of sportsmanship is obvious. 😠

An intereting note: hushpuppy lost to Sardodos (a 1400ish player) in that tourny.
  5. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    15 Jan '05 00:32
    For what it is worth I think there are few trueism's in life which are more accurate the your rhp rating. After 35,000 moves I know i'm a 1250 player +/- 100 points never more never less. I played hushpuppy about 6weeks ago when he was ranked 1460ish I find hard to believe that anyone could rise 500 places in six weeks.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jan '05 00:59
    Originally posted by Saint Nick
    I'll accuse hushpuppy of something to satisfy everyone:

Being rated well over 1900 and continuing to play in the Lamda 1500-1599 banded 4X4. Not sure if this person cheats or not, but the lack of sportsmanship is obvious. 😠

An intereting note: hushpuppy lost to Sardodos (a 1400ish player) in that tourny.
    FYI, Hush Puppy's loss to Sardodos was completed on November 23 BEFORE his striking and rapid rise. As I don't believe in public accusations in arguable cases, I think I'll leave it there while awaiting the Game Mods.
  7. Joined
    06 Feb '04
    Moves
    15 Jan '05 01:45
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    I know you have been doing a bit of analysis here and there so just asking if you're up to it could you do a bit more or anyone else who might have the time. Anytime I'm on Im moving with these 2 xmas grands going and had thoughts of entering another so not much time and I am just curious about a player. Player is hushpuppy. 1500 player finding himself ...[text shortened]... this some type of accusation, I'm not really accusing him of anything, just a bit curious. :-)
    Reckless behavior on your part .Don't know if you are or will be chosen for the job but i certainly hope you learn to show a little discretion in your accusations.This behavior does not bode well.You don't like Slow Pawn doing it to you but somehow you figure if you say 'I'm just curious' it will make it acceptable.
  8. Boston
    Moves
    15 Jan '05 02:56
    Best evidence hushpuppy got help: he beat me twice in the Hermod tourny! ;-) -- and didn't get beat by Tracky.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree