Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Standard member sylvia1
    ;-)
    28 May '06 09:32
    Help me can somebody tell me how we can make up a clan Tourament ?
    Thanks..Sylvia1
  2. 28 May '06 09:33
    Originally posted by sylvia1
    Help me can somebody tell me how we can make up a clan Tourament ?
    Thanks..Sylvia1
    send feedback
  3. Standard member sylvia1
    ;-)
    28 May '06 09:59
    I will thanks .
  4. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    28 May '06 10:36
    Originally posted by sylvia1
    Help me can somebody tell me how we can make up a clan Tourament ?
    Thanks..Sylvia1
    Been there, done that
    Russ states that Trevor33 was the last one to be set up 🙁
  5. 28 May '06 10:50
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Been there, done that
    Russ states that Trevor33 was the last one to be set up 🙁
    are they not doing it anymore?
  6. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    28 May '06 12:10 / 1 edit
    Perhaps you'll have to go out and win a proper tournament instead of restricted entry timewasters.
  7. 28 May '06 13:08
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Perhaps you'll have to go out and win a proper tournament instead of restricted entry timewasters.
    ****
  8. Standard member sylvia1
    ;-)
    28 May '06 16:07
    looks bad I guess :'(
    but thanks for your answer ; ))
  9. 28 May '06 18:15
    Originally posted by sylvia1
    Help me can somebody tell me how we can make up a clan Tourament ?
    Thanks..Sylvia1
    I asked Russ for one of these recently and I was told that he`s not doing them anymore but the facility for us to create these tournaments ourselves should be with us ´soon´. But then I work in IT so I know what ´soon´ can really mean sometimes.
  10. Standard member sylvia1
    ;-)
    29 May '06 06:05
    Originally posted by irax
    I asked Russ for one of these recently and I was told that he`s not doing them anymore but the facility for us to create these tournaments ourselves should be with us ´soon´. But then I work in IT so I know what ´soon´ can really mean sometimes.
    Hmmm so I will wait and see...okey its summer soon, so maybe after the summer ; ))
    Have a nice trip..
  11. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    29 May '06 08:10
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Perhaps you'll have to go out and win a proper tournament instead of restricted entry timewasters.
    You can't talk Gav. You wasted a lot of peoples time and energy by entering the '2005 Ladies Open', from which you were finally booted.

    Lets see....that's 1 tourney and three clans you've been kicked from.

    So who's the time waster? Plonker.

    skeeter
  12. Standard member The Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    29 May '06 08:17 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by skeeter
    You can't talk Gav. You wasted a lot of peoples time and energy by entering the '2005 Ladies Open', from which you were finally booted.

    Lets see....that's 1 tourney and three clans you've been kicked from.

    So who's the time waster? Plonker.

    skeeter
    Dear me, I can't believe I am going to post the following (since I'm such a fan of XNZ), but here I surprise myself every day

    Skeeter you've got some effing nerve to post something like this

    Tournament 112

    How many games has the clan you so gracefully lead played again?


    TSP

    Edit: And its not like you've never been kicked from a clan (PFC) neither
  13. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    29 May '06 08:34
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn

    How many games has the clan you so gracefully lead played again?


    Exactly the same amount as your revered ' Number1 Pig Shaggers' Boris.

    skeeter
  14. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    29 May '06 08:36
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    Edit: And its not like you've never been kicked from a clan (PFC) neither
    Yes, but not three times in as many days. Eh Boris.

    And just where is your little fag. Cat got his tongue or is it still on your John Thompson. Mmmmmm?

    skeeter
  15. Standard member sylvia1
    ;-)
    29 May '06 08:39
    Wow just away for a moment and what do I see Hmmmm a war...damn *LOL* so keep smiling frineds I do ; ))
    Have a nice day all of you...😉