Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. 29 May '07 21:26
    When a tournament starts on here? Or is there like a tournament manager who starts it when he/she wants to.
  2. Standard member GalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    29 May '07 22:57
    Originally posted by mcreynolds
    When a tournament starts on here? Or is there like a tournament manager who starts it when he/she wants to.
    The admins start them after they've been full for a reasonable amount of time.
  3. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    30 May '07 03:16
    you should a note get it in your hotmail or whatever mail you get....
  4. 30 May '07 05:57
    Thanks
  5. 30 May '07 22:44
    Originally posted by mcreynolds
    When a tournament starts on here? Or is there like a tournament manager who starts it when he/she wants to.
    You suddenly find you have 20 games to move in rather than just 4.

    😉
  6. 03 Jun '07 21:22
    Originally posted by adramforall
    You suddenly find you have 20 games to move in rather than just 4.

    😉
    you werent kidding, i went to bed with 3 games last night and woke up with 39. Maybe I should have just signed up for 1.
  7. 05 Jun '07 07:58
    Is there a regular day or days for putting up new tournaments? I see a bunch of new ones dated June, there seems to be a batch at the beginning of each month, is that the pattern or do they appear at other times too?
  8. 05 Jun '07 12:06
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    Is there a regular day or days for putting up new tournaments? I see a bunch of new ones dated June, there seems to be a batch at the beginning of each month, is that the pattern or do they appear at other times too?
    No pattern, just as and when.
  9. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    17 Jun '07 01:20
    its good to check often, as many missed the great opportunity of minibandeds...