1. Joined
    28 Sep '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 13:27
    I am not a sandbagger.

I've experienced a really terrible run of form recently 1448 to 1188 in the ratings but I'd like to preempt any assertations that I am a sandbagger.

I hereby categorically state that I shall not join any tournament with a band lower than 1250. Hopefully I won't have the opportunity to enter any with a band less than 1300.

You may now all point and laugh.

Thanks,

RDM
  2. Standard membertruthinpositions
    dragon slayer
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 15:48
    Originally posted by RDM
    I am not a sandbagger.

I've experienced a really terrible run of form recently 1448 to 1188 in the ratings but I'd like to preempt any assertations that I am a sandbagger.

I hereby categorically state that I shall not join any tournament with a band lower than 1250. Hopefully I won't have the opportunity to enter any with a band less than 1300.

Thanks,

RDM
    pointing and laughing. whew glad I was able to get that out Just kidding
  3. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 22:12
    Originally posted by RDM
    I am not a sandbagger.

Thanks,

RDM
    You tournament entry rating is 1348, so I dont see what you are worries about.
  4. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    14 Jun '08 23:53
    Originally posted by clandarkfire
    You tournament entry rating is 1348, so I dont see what you are worries about.
    yeah, thats not enough bags of sand to stop my drool yet alone a flood

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree