1. Standard memberdeathbypawn
    Pancake Gobbler
    Great Pancake Heist
    Moves
    05 Sep '04 03:32
    I wonder what the possibilities of having an international tournament would be where different players from different nations could be on the same team and compeat as a team collecting points for tournament wins, with the best country being on top in the end. Maybe it is a bit too much like clan battles. I can just see a huge battle between usa and uk players. Just a thought what are your thoughts
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    05 Sep '04 12:36
    It would be a mess,due to people changing flag in a silly attempt to win for a team or another.
    The GrandContinent tournys experience should tell something.
    The Asia tournament was won by a ,ehm,Czech guy.
    Also in the South America and Africa tournaments there was some trouble because of people entering even if they were from Israel or Texas..............
  3. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    05 Sep '04 12:44
    Originally posted by Ravello
    It would be a mess,due to people changing flag in a silly attempt to win for a team or another.
    The GrandContinent tournys experience should tell something.
    The Asia tournament was won by a ,ehm,Czech guy.
    Also in the South America and Africa tournaments there was some trouble because of people entering even if they were from Israel or Texas..............
    Hehehe.... those were the good days of the tournament forums... everybody attacking timtim and me doing the best i can to defend him.

Since then there has been nothing interesting in this forum...except for the 'tourney pace' thread maybe....

The good old days... πŸ˜‰

FNM
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '04 08:26
    Originally posted by Faith No More
    Hehehe.... those were the good days of the tournament forums... everybody attacking timtim and me doing the best i can to defend him.

Since then there has been nothing interesting in this forum...except for the 'tourney pace' thread maybe....

The good old days... πŸ˜‰

FNM
    πŸ˜‰
  5. Aberdeen, Scotland
    Moves
    28 Sep '04 20:40
    if rhp is to have more country based tournaments then surely they should tell everyone to get their flags and stick with them as they couldnt after a prearranged date change them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree