1. St. John's
    Moves
    23 Jul '03 14:02
    Has this idea been discussed in the past ??

I was thinking of something along these lines; pick a cut off date July 31st or whatever........the top 2-3 rated players representing their country would be selected. If either player did not want to play...move on to the 3rd, 4th etc until the quota for each country was filled and then off we go !! Perhaps the winning country's flag could be displayed prominantly somewhere on the site and repeat for a quarter-six months period ?!
  2. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    23 Jul '03 19:33
    Yes!!This idea gets my full support!
  3. Amsterdam
    Moves
    26 Jul '03 21:59
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    Yes!!This idea gets my full support!
    To bad for us it will be Icarus Sir....πŸ™

Olav
  4. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    27 Jul '03 01:47
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    To bad for us it will be Icarus Sir....πŸ™

Olav
    What do you mean?πŸ˜•
  5. Amsterdam
    Moves
    27 Jul '03 23:061 edit
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    What do you mean?πŸ˜•
    Well, he sais, the best player from the country, after reading his post again, 2 or 3 players...that would be Icarus, me, and you!πŸ˜€ Barolo doesn't really play anymore....πŸ™‚

Olav

EDIT: I'm sooooo stupid!!! I totally forgot that you aren't Dutch, you're from Belgium!!! Aarrgh...I feel stupid....πŸ˜•
  6. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    28 Jul '03 00:37
    Now you know how I always feel.😳
    Don't worry though,you'll learn to deal with it😏
  7. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    28 Jul '03 02:24
    Originally posted by ROOMS2004
    Has this idea been discussed in the past ??

I was thinking of something along these lines; pick a cut off date July 31st or whatever........the top 2-3 rated players representing their country would be selected. If either player did not want to play...move on to the 3rd, 4th etc until the quota for each country was filled and then off we go !! Perhaps t ...[text shortened]... uld be displayed prominantly somewhere on the site and repeat for a quarter-six months period ?!
    That would be a great idea, but what about having more than one team from the same country, Team II and III if enough players are signed up.
    This would be nice if all three players played each other and the winning team would go to the next round in a random tournament.

Harri / Luck
  8. Amsterdam
    Moves
    28 Jul '03 21:48
    Originally posted by Luck
    That would be a great idea, but what about having more than one team from the same country, Team II and III if enough players are signed up.
    This would be nice if all three players played each other and the winning team would go to the next round in a random tournament.

Harri / Luck
    Note the "Random" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Olav

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree