1. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '04 17:32
    Supposed new players on the site join and start with 11-0 record and the first thing in their profile says, " I DON'T computers to play." lol just find that funny sometimes. I think even more funny than, "I haven't picked up a piece in 20 years."
  2. London
    Moves
    25 Dec '04 18:10
    lol who is that?
  3. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '04 19:09
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    Supposed new players on the site join and start with 11-0 record and the first thing in their profile says, " I DON'T computers to play." lol just find that funny sometimes. I think even more funny than, "I haven't picked up a piece in 20 years."
    oops meant to say, "I DON'T use computers to play"
  4. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    27 Dec '04 03:261 edit
    I joined this site and had not played chess for many years.. and I can honestly say I probably only played 2 games within the last 15 years easily! I joined with a co-worker, played him a few times and a couple of challenges by other newbies that joined.. I was something like 9-0 in the beginning as well.. this doesn't indicate that a computer is used.. just means that the newbies start by playing other newbies.. once I started joining tourneys I lost much more often..
    there is way too much suspicion on this site... I fit your profile that you are indicating, but , I'm sure in the two games we are playing, that you can say that I'm not using a computer.. unless its a really bad playing game.
    well.. except I didn't say in my profile that I don't use computers..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree