Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 07 Dec '04 17:01 / 1 edit
    JamesWoodley has officially entered the 2005 Championship tournament which I am looking forward to with much anticipation. I hereby sign my name as the first to officially petition his entry into the tournament. If the Admins won't take action, perhaps James himself will see the opposition and withdraw his own name.

Let it begin - The James Woodley 2005 Championship Petition

First name:

Darvlay
  2. Standard member GalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    07 Dec '04 17:07 / 1 edit
    I'll sign.
    Josh M. (GalaxyShield)

Edit: I reccomend everyone registered in the 2005 championship so far sign this if you'd like to play a clean tourney without computers.
  3. 07 Dec '04 17:11 / 1 edit
    I sign!

Kevin S., seraphimvulture
  4. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    07 Dec '04 17:26
    I find this petition useless since it's better to sent messages to admins to put pressure about this situation.
    Jameswoodley doesn't care about all the fuss and simply continues to cheat,now he's 1750.............
  5. 07 Dec '04 17:39
    Originally posted by Ravello
    I find this petition useless since it's better to sent messages to admins to put pressure about this situation.
    Jameswoodley doesn't care about all the fuss and simply continues to cheat,now he's 1750.............
    You have your methods, I have mine.
  6. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    07 Dec '04 17:41
    Originally posted by darvlay
    You have your methods, I have mine.
    Yeah,like creating the fake accounts Jamesmaster10k and ianpatzer93............
  7. 07 Dec '04 17:43
    Yeah,like creating the fake accounts Jamesmaster10k and ianpatzer93............
    Pardon me??? Are you insinuating that I was behind that?
  8. Subscriber no1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    07 Dec '04 17:48
    I sign!

Signed, 2 BitLawyer (didn't think you were going to get my real handle?)
  9. 07 Dec '04 23:16
    I'm in......I'd even go as far as to offer a free membership for a year, for a non-cheater/non-subscriber to replace JW, if he is removed SOON. (before the tournament)

The List:

Darvlay
    Josh M. (GalaxyShield)
    Kevin S., seraphimvulture
    2 BitLawyer
    tmetzler
  10. 07 Dec '04 23:36
    Do you guys realise that you'll need at least more that 50% of all the people in the tournament???
    Good luck🙄
  11. 07 Dec '04 23:49
    Originally posted by LordOfTheChessboard
    Do you guys realise that you'll need at least more that 50% of all the people in the tournament???
    Good luck🙄
    Do you realise that even if we got over 50% of the names, nothing will happen???
  12. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    07 Dec '04 23:51
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Do you realise that even if we got over 50% of the names, nothing will happen???
    Hence the this thread is useless.
  13. 07 Dec '04 23:56 / 1 edit
    Hence the this thread is useless.
    95% of these threads are useless. What's your point, Ravello? I'm just using this thread as a tool to publicly announce my displeasure with JW being in the tournament.

And why haven't you answered my call-out?
  14. 07 Dec '04 23:59
    Grayeyesofsorrow
  15. Standard member SbecspeledrX
    Pencampwr Maes-e
    08 Dec '04 00:55
    SbecsPeledrX