Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 15 Jun '09 11:20
    hey, wondering is there are reason "June 2009 Amsterdam attack 1450-1600" is being delayed? it was closed like 3 days ago but it hasn't started yet, usually there's much shorter gap between 'closed to new entrants' and 'in progress'
  2. 16 Jun '09 09:13
    If the name of the Tourny has anything to do with me, then it must be a bad opening
  3. Subscriber jankrbonline
    Conductor
    16 Jun '09 10:52
    Originally posted by Amsterdamn
    If the name of the Tourny has anything to do with me, then it must be a bad opening
    I agree.....
  4. 16 Jun '09 15:42
    Sure......
  5. 21 Jun '09 09:37
    seriously, why this baby hasn't started yet? where's the hold-up... it's been a week now, since it's been 'closed for new entrants'
  6. 21 Jun '09 12:03
    Originally posted by Renars
    seriously, why this baby hasn't started yet? where's the hold-up... it's been a week now, since it's been 'closed for new entrants'
    Send feedback and it will be started soon..
  7. 21 Jun '09 16:56
    Originally posted by Renars
    hey, wondering is there are reason "June 2009 Amsterdam attack 1450-1600" is being delayed? it was closed like 3 days ago but it hasn't started yet, usually there's much shorter gap between 'closed to new entrants' and 'in progress'
    There has been a lot of talk recently about not allowing people on holiday to enter tournaments.

Maybe that is the reason for the delay. There are quite a few entrants on holiday!