Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. 05 Oct '05 15:27
    This tournament has 3 players in the final round, two of them have been banned so this tournament is finished but it hasn't been offically declared finished. It has been like this for days. How many others also have only one player left?
  2. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    05 Oct '05 19:21
    the tournament carries the number 417 for those who want to look it up.
  3. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    05 Oct '05 20:00
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    the tournament carries the number 417 for those who want to look it up.
    Tournament 417
  4. 05 Oct '05 20:05
    Originally posted by zanussi
    This tournament has 3 players in the final round, two of them have been banned
    Or rather, it had 2 players in the final round, one of whom has been banned.
  5. Subscriber Peakite On Vacation
    Sais
    05 Oct '05 20:43
    This does raise the question with four of the top accounts being banned, is there any tournament where all players are affected?
  6. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    06 Oct '05 09:17
    Oh dear. That will need a fix then.

    -Russ
  7. 10 Oct '05 14:13
    Originally posted by Peakite
    This does raise the question with four of the top accounts being banned, is there any tournament where all players are affected?
    in the final round Long Haul Split XIX both of the finalist have been banned. i.e no one can win!
  8. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    10 Oct '05 14:44
    Originally posted by zanussi
    in the final round Long Haul Split XIX both of the finalist have been banned. i.e no one can win!
    Tournament 467
  9. Standard member zakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    11 Oct '05 21:35
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Tournament 467
    What a coincidence? I wonder if he ever decided which account he was going to let win.
  10. 12 Oct '05 10:07
    both finalist in Gaea Grouped Random (205) has also been banned

    Tournament 205
  11. 12 Oct '05 10:08
    both finalist in Gaea Grouped Random (205) has also been banned

    Tournament 205
  12. 14 Oct '05 13:26
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    Tournament 417
    This tournament appears to have been won (correctly) by Rosaline according to his profile and the tournament overview page but on the tournament page it seems to have been awarded to ThePO!!!! something not quite right here
  13. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    14 Oct '05 13:41
    Originally posted by zanussi
    This tournament appears to have been won (correctly) by Rosaline according to his profile and the tournament overview page but on the tournament page it seems to have been awarded to ThePO!!!! something not quite right here
    A bit odd, indeed.
  14. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    14 Oct '05 13:43
    Originally posted by zanussi
    both finalist in Gaea Grouped Random (205) has also been banned

    Tournament 205
    The round before the final is decided without any points to all three players. Looks really weird. Strange the points were reduced to 0, but not in the tournament 417.
  15. Subscriber Peakite On Vacation
    Sais
    14 Oct '05 22:36
    Originally posted by zanussi
    This tournament appears to have been won (correctly) by Rosaline according to his profile and the tournament overview page but on the tournament page it seems to have been awarded to ThePO!!!! something not quite right here
    Her?