Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Joined
    17 Mar '04
    Moves
    82844
    19 May '05 17:52
    I tip my hat to the kind sponsors of the LTBHA I and II tourneys!


    GAME(s) ON!!!!! 😀
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    19 May '05 18:02
    Originally posted by eagles54
    I tip my hat to the kind sponsors of the LTBHA I and II tourneys!


    GAME(s) ON!!!!! 😀
    I concur! Great job!
  3. omnipresent
    Joined
    29 Oct '04
    Moves
    20009
    19 May '05 21:01
    Yeah good job. I enter any sponsored tournie, no matter how unlikely the odds of me winning... 😀
  4. Subscriberdinc168
    no where man
    some where far away
    Joined
    30 Jan '04
    Moves
    653612
    20 May '05 17:35
    Amazing how some can't read though.
  5. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    46658
    20 May '05 18:251 edit
    Thats alright.. Russ advised that when he starts the tournaments, he will ensure that only one tournament each is entered in. I'm not sure how he'll decide who stays in which, so.. its recommended to make the choice you prefer.
    Thanks guys,
    MIODude

    ... I'm assuming thats what you were talking about right?
    The reason I did this , is I didn't want to provide 2 gifts to the same person possibly.. We have some people that if they entered both, they would have an excellent chance at that happening
  6. Subscriberdinc168
    no where man
    some where far away
    Joined
    30 Jan '04
    Moves
    653612
    21 May '05 06:46
    Originally posted by MIODude
    ... I'm assuming thats what you were talking about right?
    The reason I did this , is I didn't want to provide 2 gifts to the same person possibly.. We have some people that if they entered both, they would have an excellent chance at that happening
    yup
  7. Earth Prime
    Joined
    16 Mar '05
    Moves
    21936
    22 May '05 16:55
    Originally posted by MIODude
    Thats alright.. Russ advised that when he starts the tournaments, he will ensure that only one tournament each is entered in. I'm not sure how he'll decide who stays in which, so.. its recommended to make the choice you prefer.
    Thanks guys,
    MIODude

    ... I'm assuming thats what you were talking about right?
    The reason I did this , is I didn't want ...[text shortened]... ave some people that if they entered both, they would have an excellent chance at that happening
    I just hope they start up. Let everyone play, but second place gets the prize in a double winner situation. I just want to get into the games.
  8. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    46658
    22 May '05 17:05
    thats the other reason to limit to one.. if everyone joined both, then they will only get 64 participants in both, but.. if only allowed to enter one tournament, that will allow 128 participants
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    2031
    22 May '05 19:262 edits
    I was amazed. 8 people out of 64 had entered both. 🙄 I had to quickly write a tool to kick them out.

    I know there are non-English speakers who use this site, but I suspect a large Flash animation with flashing sirens might be needed next time.....

    It is important to remove these people though to give a larger number of people a chance in this excellent sponsored tournament duo.

    Thanks to everyone who respected the sponsors wishes, and a big 😛 to everyone else for wasting 30 minutes of my life this Sunday evening.

    -Russ

  10. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    46658
    22 May '05 20:13
    Thanks Russ!
  11. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    09 Aug '05 18:591 edit
    I'm in the lead in the final round of the 0/30.

    Go me.
  12. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    14 Aug '05 12:04
    You know I don't even like hockey.
  13. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    46658
    14 Aug '05 16:24
    Blasphemy!
  14. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    46658
    14 Aug '05 19:051 edit
    Tournament 594

    Tournament 595

    so I don't have to keep searching for them!
  15. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Joined
    25 Nov '04
    Moves
    46658
    19 Aug '05 22:12
    Looks like GauravV will win tournament 595.. with only 1 game left, win or lose, he cannot be caught. Congrats !
Back to Top