Let There Be Hockey Again!

Let There Be Hockey Again!

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
22 Aug 05

Congrats GauravV on your tournament victory in Let There be Hockey II, tournament 595.

k
Patently Geeky

US Midwest

Moves
06 Sep 05

While Yozzer was soundly defeating me it looks like I will be spared the nearly guaranteed defeat. Of course it appears this will make me the winner of the tourney.

As this is a sponsored tournament I'd like to thank the sponsors of the LTBHA I & II tourneys. It's great that ya'all took the time, effort and money to sponsor this tourney. My wife is a HUGE Colorado Avalanche fan and misses it dearly.

However I'd like to respectfully request that instead of purchasing the most excellent movies of Slap Shot and Slap Shot II and incurring the expense of mailing them, to instead to take the monies necessary for that and donate it to the Salvation Army ear marked for assisting those facing the devastation after Hurricane Katrina.

I hope that other sponsored tournament winners will do similarly!

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
06 Sep 05

Originally posted by kwgoodwin
While Yozzer was soundly defeating me it looks like I will be spared the nearly guaranteed defeat. Of course it appears this will make me the winner of the tourney.

As this is a sponsored tournament I'd like to thank the sponsors of the LTBHA I & II tourneys. It's great that ya'all took the time, effort and money to sponsor this tourney. My wife ...[text shortened]... on after Hurricane Katrina.

I hope that other sponsored tournament winners will do similarly!
Kwgoodwin,

Very noble gesture. I will make a donation of $40 (CAD) which is about the cost of the DVD, Shipping plus about 10$ to the Salvation army.
In looking at the tournament, you were undefeated, so you will win.

The DVD was already purchased, but that's not a problem, as I actually don't own it myself.. until now 🙂

k
Patently Geeky

US Midwest

Moves
06 Sep 05

Excellent! Thanks again for all your hard work for this tourney!

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
06 Sep 05

Receipt notice:

Thank you, KWGOODWIN-RHP LTBH Tourney Winner , for your generous gift of $40.00. Your electronic tax receipt is attached to this email. It has been created as a PDF (portable document format) document, and can be read using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, it is available free of charge from http://www.adobe.com. Please save this email for your records.

Quebec residents: Please print the receipt file twice to obtain the required number of receipt copies.

Graham D. Moore
The Salvation Army
Headquarters for Canada & Bermuda
2 Overlea Blvd
Toronto ON M4H 1P4
donor_questions@can.salvationarmy.org

sorry.. can't give the pdf, as it contains personal info

k
Patently Geeky

US Midwest

Moves
06 Sep 05

That's great man! While I don't know anyone personally that used to live in New Orleans, it is simply awful what they are going through. Each little bit will help.