1. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 06:35
    Originally posted by Loki74
    Thank you - is nice that someone actually bothered to do a little analysis, before accusing me of beating up on weaker opponents. My usual rating is around low 1500s, although am (hopefully) improving that slowly.

Check the other players in the tournament - there are at least two players who have rated in the 1700s and one who has rated in the 1900s - all ...[text shortened]... lem with my participation, might have been nice if someone messaged me and asked me to withdraw.
    The big problem was with the other guy that was in the tourny (that I did messege and he politely withdrew).

I knew that you were a mid-1500 player which is why I didn't messege you.
    My original post was directed at others that enter banded tournies way below thier skill level, not you. Actually, it was more venting than about this in general.
  2. Sydney, Australia
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 06:39
    Originally posted by Saint Nick
    The big problem was with the other guy that was in the tourny (that I did messege and he politely withdrew).

I knew that you were a mid-1500 player which is why I didn't messege you.
    My original post was directed at others that enter banded tournies way below thier skill level, not you. Actually, it was more venting than about this in general.
    Fair enough then. 🙂
  3. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 06:43
    Originally posted by Loki74
    Fair enough then. 🙂
    No problem.
    Good luck in the tourny.

If we get mtached up in one of the later rounds, don't expect Chrismas to come early 😛
  4. Sydney, Australia
    Moves
    22 Oct '05 07:05
    Originally posted by Saint Nick
    No problem.
    Good luck in the tourny.

If we get mtached up in one of the later rounds, don't expect Chrismas to come early 😛
    Have to get through that far first. However, if I do, I think it may be a blue christmas this year. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree